Author Topic: And then there's BAdam  (Read 314533 times)

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I don't care, I'm claiming it!
And then there's BAdam
« on: December 19, 2009, 05:00:17 AM »
Given the popularity of the BEdge thread and the fact that Bono and Adam have been quite close this tour (I won't go into my theories so don't worry) I felt we needed a BAdam thread.  So, all you Bromance fans enjoy!

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This one is my favorite!

Offline Belisama

• Global Moderator
  • Original of the Species
Re: And then there's BAdam
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2009, 05:11:54 AM »
Not to get off topic, but when I read the title of this thread the theme song to the show Maude jumped into my head. . . . "And then came BAdge. . . . "

OK back to the good stuff:

This is a whole lot of hair!

And a whole lot of sweat

[/quote]

« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 05:14:39 AM by Belisama »

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2009, 05:19:25 AM »
This has my two favorite things!

Chomp!

Offline Belisama

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2009, 05:23:56 AM »
Ok Monica, it's on!

Date night-- hopefully they were going to get their hair done!

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2009, 05:27:09 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok Monica, it's on!

Date night-- hopefully they were going to get their hair done!

Those are some seriously tight jeans!

And I really hope they get that hair fixed!  Good grief, that's awful!

Offline Belisama

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2009, 05:28:36 AM »
Yes on both counts-- I cannot believe Adam can even breath in those jeans! Cute little bumm, however.

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2009, 06:32:15 AM »
Some more BAdamy goodness!

Offline Belisama

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2009, 06:33:48 AM »
LOL Love that last one!

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2009, 06:37:28 AM »
LOL Love that last one!

I'd love to see what the rest of that room looked like!

Offline Belisama

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2009, 06:39:38 AM »
LOL Love that last one!

I'd love to see what the rest of that room looked like!

This pic may have led to anther washcloth pic. . . .

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2009, 06:44:55 AM »
And all this goofiness too!

I didn't even know that guys to the frozen underwear thing too!

Offline Belisama

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2009, 06:55:37 AM »
I love the little truck on the ground! And that must be the only pic of Bono ever with a gun. You can really tell that no one was keeping an eye on them in the beginning.

And what's with Adam's leopard pants?

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2009, 07:05:45 AM »
I love the little truck on the ground! And that must be the only pic of Bono ever with a gun. You can really tell that no one was keeping an eye on them in the beginning.

And what's with Adam's leopard pants?

It's all further proof that boys just can't be left alone!

But back on topic;

Offline LMbVOXedgeAC [aka LMB]

• Elevated
  • Hold me close and don't let me go.
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2009, 09:04:30 AM »
I'll post my one and only BAdam pic when I get home today  ;D

Offline EdgeFest [Zenmaster360]

• Airborne Ranger
  • My blog: mrstheedge.com
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2009, 09:47:15 AM »

Adam and his impressive instrument...

And some from my shows....

Too bad this one was a wash...

These are the best ones I have, from Vancouver...