Author Topic: And then there's BAdam  (Read 337158 times)

Offline EdgeFest [Zenmaster360]

• Airborne Ranger
  • My blog: mrstheedge.com
Re: And then there's BAdam
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2009, 09:49:23 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Best thing about this is NS knows the guy who took this pic... he used to be on a competitive swimming team with him in Toronto and he now is a professional photographer for the radio station....

Offline StrongGirl

• Genius of Compression
  • On BLS I heard the sound of an angel
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2009, 12:07:56 PM »
Bono has always had a bit of thing for Adam  ;)  Great thread.

How many combos will we come up with before we are done  :D

Barry thread  ( Bono & Larry  :D) Don't forget that one. The Larry girls will have to start that one!  :D

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I don't care, I'm claiming it!
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2009, 12:18:17 PM »

Barry thread  ( Bono & Larry  :D) Don't forget that one. The Larry girls will have to start that one!  :D

Well, here are the subfolders I have in my Bromance album

BAdam
BEdge
BLarry (I like it with the L in there because it sounds goofy.  And y'all know I'm all about the goofy.)
LEdge
LAdam
and lastly
Cheese.  Yes, Cheese.  Edge + Adam = Edam = Cheese.  That was at Katie's request.  She's all about the goofy too.  :D

Offline Belisama

• Global Moderator
  • Original of the Species
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2009, 12:20:00 PM »

Well, here are the subfolders I have in my Bromance album

BAdam
BEdge
BLarry (I like it with the L in there because it sounds goofy.  And y'all know I'm all about the goofy.)
LEdge
LAdam
and lastly
Cheese.  Yes, Cheese.  Edge + Adam = Edam = Cheese.  That was at Katie's request.  She's all about the goofy too.  :D

Thanks Monica. SG-- no one said there was going to be math today!

And of coruse we can take this to the next level with exponents--

BEL
BEA
BAL
EAL

etc, etc. . . .

Offline U2Pride

• Deep In the Heart
  • There's no them, only us.
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2009, 12:25:04 PM »
EAL!  :D

Bono + Adam = <3 <3 <3

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I don't care, I'm claiming it!
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2009, 12:46:40 PM »
Oh look! Somewhere in all that drooling and teasing I hit 5K! And I actually was up with the sun today.  Well, if there had been sun, I would have been up with it!

Offline Belisama

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2009, 12:47:58 PM »
Oh look! Somewhere in all that drooling and teasing I hit 5K! And I actually was up with the sun today.  Well, if there had been sun, I would have been up with it!

Yea Monica! You rock!

I missed when I turned Holy Joe-- you were the one to tell me about that!

Offline Bonoffee

• Acrobat
  • Excise is a small price to pay for bliss.
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2009, 12:54:57 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline trlica

• Holy Joe
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2009, 03:01:55 PM »
Oh God please, I would like to be on Bono´s place!

You girls are amazing, I was here in the morning and everything was the same, no new threads, and now I came on and what I see: some new threads about Adam, Bono and Edge. When did you find time to start these new Threads? This was surprise for me, a good one for tonight. Now, I will have to spend more time on the computer!!  ;) ;)

Thanks for these!!

:-* :-* :-*

Offline Bonoffee

• Acrobat
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2009, 03:25:17 PM »
Trlica, I would love to be in Adam's place. .... How about this, I swap with Adam and you keep him busy while I take care of Bono? ;D ;)

Offline LMbVOXedgeAC [aka LMB]

• Elevated
  • Hold me close and don't let me go.
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2009, 04:27:30 PM »
I found more BAdam!

« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 05:11:26 PM by LMbVOXedgeAC [aka LMB] »

Offline trlica

• Holy Joe
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2009, 07:02:33 AM »
Trlica, I would love to be in Adam's place. .... How about this, I swap with Adam and you keep him busy while I take care of Bono? ;D ;)

O.K.  ;)
Done. Just say when and where? ::)
I can not wait! ::)

;)

Offline Bonoffee

• Acrobat
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2009, 07:05:08 AM »
I found more BAdam!

Very nice!! :)

Offline Belisama

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2009, 07:06:44 AM »
^ Why do I think/hope that second picture is not just a T -Shirt but an attitude!?

Offline Bonoffee

• Acrobat
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2009, 07:22:17 AM »
^ Why do I think/hope that second picture is not just a T -Shirt but an attitude!?

:D :D