Author Topic: And then there's BAdam  (Read 367246 times)

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The world is spinning fast tonight...
Re: And then there's BAdam
« Reply #1755 on: January 15, 2012, 07:29:57 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Aw! They love each other so much!

Offline jenniferh aka jen

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
« Reply #1756 on: January 28, 2012, 11:02:57 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
  • Walk out, into a sunburst street...
« Reply #1757 on: January 29, 2012, 12:49:12 AM »

oh my god.  :-X

Offline may2

• Wanderer
« Reply #1758 on: January 29, 2012, 05:08:53 AM »
With his heavily lined face and dyed dark hair, Bono looks 20 years older than Adam.

« Reply #1759 on: January 29, 2012, 08:26:23 PM »

Comet - It did something for you, didn't it?!? ;D

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
  • Walk out, into a sunburst street...
« Reply #1760 on: January 29, 2012, 08:29:29 PM »

Comet - It did something for you, didn't it?!? ;D

You can say that again! I just can't say it out loud.  :P  ;D

Offline trlica

• Holy Joe
« Reply #1761 on: January 30, 2012, 07:33:49 AM »

Offline sw

• Running to Stand Still
  • At the home office it's always March 2010.
« Reply #1762 on: February 04, 2012, 09:46:07 PM »
I am finally organizing and preparing to post photos from the NJ show. And, apparently, I almost got the BAdam moment of the year but I was a little too quick with the camera. If I'd taken my good camera I'd have gotten the shot but I was already used to that camera and the Kodak I had with me for this show already felt alien to me. But here's what I got. Will share the other photos as soon as I get them in my SmugMug library.

Offline trlica

• Holy Joe
« Reply #1763 on: February 22, 2012, 12:08:21 PM »

« Reply #1764 on: February 26, 2012, 12:17:50 AM »

« Reply #1765 on: February 26, 2012, 12:18:35 AM »

« Reply #1766 on: February 26, 2012, 12:19:06 AM »

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The world is spinning fast tonight...
« Reply #1767 on: February 29, 2012, 08:02:32 AM »
Reposting just because...

Ahhh..... :) I feel so much better now.

« Reply #1768 on: February 29, 2012, 09:32:01 PM »
Reposting just because...

Ahhh..... :) I feel so much better now.

Thank you! ;)

Offline OnlyU2

• Holy Joe
  • Who's to say what it is will break you
« Reply #1769 on: March 18, 2012, 12:43:27 PM »