Author Topic: And then there's BAdam  (Read 361419 times)

Offline sw

• Running to Stand Still
  • At the home office it's always March 2010.
Re: And then there's BAdam
« Reply #1800 on: June 22, 2012, 08:51:52 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Grrr I can't find that one picture I liked  :'(

I was trying to find that ^ picture so I typed 'Bono kiss' and the first suggestions were:
Bono Kissing Adam Clayton
Bono Kissing the Edge
Bono Kissing a man 

;D

LOL! Goes to show you're not the only one performing that search.
I used to really LOL when I'd search for "U2 Giants Stadium" because somehow it would bring up That Picture of Adam as the first result!

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
  • Walk out, into a sunburst street...
« Reply #1801 on: June 22, 2012, 10:09:56 PM »
Grrr I can't find that one picture I liked  :'(

I was trying to find that ^ picture so I typed 'Bono kiss' and the first suggestions were:
Bono Kissing Adam Clayton
Bono Kissing the Edge
Bono Kissing a man 

;D

LOL!!!

So are you trying to find a certain pic of Bono kissing Adam? I know which one comes to my mind whenever I think of that...  ;D

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #1802 on: June 22, 2012, 10:11:42 PM »
This one is a new favorite too.  :-*

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline OnlyU2

• Holy Joe
  • Who's to say what it is will break you
« Reply #1803 on: June 22, 2012, 10:13:57 PM »

Offline Shesgonnadreamoutloud

• Elevated
  • Uncertainty can be a guiding light
« Reply #1804 on: June 23, 2012, 07:58:15 PM »
LOL!!!

So are you trying to find a certain pic of Bono kissing Adam? I know which one comes to my mind whenever I think of that...  ;D

yeah, it's a black and white one from the JT era and Adam looks either really surprised or amused...  ;D

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #1805 on: June 23, 2012, 09:00:23 PM »
LOL!!!

yeah, it's a black and white one from the JT era and Adam looks either really surprised or amused...  ;D

Is it this one?  :D

• Elevated
« Reply #1806 on: June 25, 2012, 11:59:28 AM »
LOL!!!

No, it's just Bono and Adam but I do like that picture  ;D

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #1807 on: June 25, 2012, 12:58:12 PM »
LOL!!!

Ok, so... Bono kissing Adam, black n white, JT era, Adam looks surprised, just Bono/Adam...  ;) *goes to look some more...*

• Elevated
« Reply #1808 on: June 25, 2012, 01:07:07 PM »
LOL!!!

Ok, so... Bono kissing Adam, black n white, JT era, Adam looks surprised, just Bono/Adam...  ;) *goes to look some more...*

haha we have a mission now, I wonder if you'll actualy find it ::) oh and Adam's wearing a hat if that's any help...

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #1809 on: June 25, 2012, 01:33:14 PM »
LOL!!!

haha we have a mission now, I wonder if you'll actualy find it ::) oh and Adam's wearing a hat if that's any help...

Before I start looking, just wanted to be sure your memory isn't playing tricks on you and you're thinking of the Zoo era one with Edge kissing Adam.... (because my brain totally does that sort of stuff to me all the time LOL  :P )

Sorry I can only find this tiny version at the moment!

• Elevated
« Reply #1810 on: June 25, 2012, 04:19:37 PM »
LOL!!!

Before I start looking, just wanted to be sure your memory isn't playing tricks on you and you're thinking of the Zoo era one with Edge kissing Adam.... (because my brain totally does that sort of stuff to me all the time LOL  :P )

I think that's it acutally! I really should have known it better, but I've only seen it like 2 times...

Stupid memory  >:(

but hey, you found it  ;D

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #1811 on: June 25, 2012, 06:04:43 PM »
LOL!!!

I think that's it acutally! I really should have known it better, but I've only seen it like 2 times...

Yay! LOL Ok yeah my memory does that sort of thing to me too.  ;D Plus it's a little more rare to find kissing going on that doesn't involve Bono!

Now I need to post the bigger version for you when I find it. And put it in the proper thread. Or maybe it's already in that thread! Ha! I guess we should check!

• Elevated
« Reply #1812 on: June 25, 2012, 07:21:39 PM »
LOL!!!

Yay! LOL Ok yeah my memory does that sort of thing to me too.  ;D Plus it's a little more rare to find kissing going on that doesn't involve Bono!

Now I need to post the bigger version for you when I find it. And put it in the proper thread. Or maybe it's already in that thread! Ha! I guess we should check!

We probably should have checked  ::) When I saw this it was only the bottom one, not the top 2, so I guess I must have mistaken the side of Edge's face for Bono :D

Offline OnlyU2

• Holy Joe
  • Who's to say what it is will break you
« Reply #1813 on: June 25, 2012, 07:32:19 PM »

Offline trlica

• Holy Joe
« Reply #1814 on: June 27, 2012, 01:34:21 PM »