Author Topic: And then there's BAdam  (Read 361487 times)

Offline trlica

• Holy Joe
Re: And then there's BAdam
« Reply #1845 on: July 31, 2013, 01:08:44 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline OnlyU2

• Holy Joe
  • Who's to say what it is will break you
« Reply #1846 on: August 05, 2013, 08:19:55 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline KitCat

• Precious Stone
  • looking for a way up
« Reply #1847 on: September 08, 2013, 09:13:43 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bono: Adam, look at me, I'm a guitarist!
Adam: Oh god, who left the guitars unlocked again?

Offline OnlyU2

• Holy Joe
« Reply #1848 on: September 09, 2013, 08:22:57 AM »
\\

On this day 35 years ago

09.09.1978-U2 play as backing band for "The Stranglers" in Top Hat Ballroom. His biggest show thus far, receiving 50.

Edge: "we landed the opening act for The Stranglers at The Top Hat Ballroom. It was our first exposure to playing alongside a successful band and a moment a little disappointing to realize that the punk ethos do not extend to give his backing band of a dressing room or a few beers.

Adam: "I don't think we did a soundcheck and they had taken all the dressing rooms so we had to go backstage behind the stacks of speaker ... I think Bono felt the public's hostility that hardcore punk was that it didn't have any tolerance with us.

Bono: we break in his dressing room during the show and stole your wine. I was full of indignation and fearlessness. It was a kind of anger that was in me, always provoking fights with people who were much larger.

Offline trlica

• Holy Joe
« Reply #1849 on: February 09, 2014, 11:52:34 AM »

Offline OnlyU2

• Holy Joe
« Reply #1850 on: February 09, 2014, 12:15:08 PM »

Offline KitCat

• Precious Stone
  • looking for a way up
« Reply #1851 on: February 10, 2014, 01:04:08 AM »

Oh B, so angelic! LOL

Offline OnlyU2

• Holy Joe
« Reply #1852 on: February 13, 2014, 09:42:45 PM »

Offline trlica

• Holy Joe
« Reply #1853 on: March 17, 2014, 04:19:39 PM »

Offline trlica

• Holy Joe
« Reply #1854 on: March 20, 2014, 03:39:43 PM »

Offline trlica

• Holy Joe
« Reply #1855 on: May 19, 2014, 03:28:20 PM »

Offline trlica

• Holy Joe
« Reply #1856 on: May 13, 2015, 08:54:36 AM »
From Vancouver this morning

Offline trlica

• Holy Joe
« Reply #1857 on: May 13, 2015, 09:01:37 AM »

Offline OnlyU2

• Holy Joe
« Reply #1858 on: May 15, 2015, 01:32:38 PM »

took this last night

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The world is spinning fast tonight...
« Reply #1859 on: July 07, 2015, 12:06:13 PM »
I'm so proud of my husband.... He got this great BAdam shot in Chicago on 6/29!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Meanwhile, I was too busy drooling to work my own camera. I think my husband has more of this particular sequence on his phone and I must get them.