Author Topic: And then there's BAdam  (Read 314532 times)

Offline jenniferh aka jen

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
Re: And then there's BAdam
« Reply #1875 on: June 13, 2016, 03:37:56 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
\\

nice butt, Adam!

❤️. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline OnlyU2

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #1876 on: May 19, 2017, 06:55:09 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline skelter

• Running to Stand Still
  • Drowning is no sin
« Reply #1877 on: May 19, 2017, 07:24:52 PM »

Thank you!!! I loved when they kissed on 360. Adam, a long coat in summer? It'll be 80 degrees+ under the bright lights!

Edit: and Bono's cherubic smiley face!

Offline jenniferh aka jen

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
« Reply #1878 on: May 19, 2017, 11:41:03 PM »

Thank you!!! I loved when they kissed on 360. Adam, a long coat in summer? It'll be 80 degrees+ under the bright lights!

It's actually quite cool at night in Vancouver, Seattle and Santa Clara this time of year. Now they are in LA and it should be sweltering for them!

Offline skelter

• Running to Stand Still
  • Drowning is no sin
« Reply #1879 on: May 20, 2017, 05:47:35 AM »

It's actually quite cool at night in Vancouver, Seattle and Santa Clara this time of year. Now they are in LA and it should be sweltering for them!

Thanks Jen. I went to check out other Adam (and Bono) pics on @concertfrontrow instagram. Adam even has the handwarmer sleeve things on! I'm not a fan of the long coat on stage, but probably not as bad as his Vertigo era mumu shirts?

I'm betting for LA this weekend, Adam and Edge will have their waist-level jackets (like Balmain or something) to start the show, they like this fashion. Of course Adam and Edge would strip into round-neck shirt and polo shirt respectively. Bono will never strip his light jacket!