Author Topic: Did Bono have an affair with Andrea Corr or Penelope Cruz?  (Read 47598 times)

Offline tomwilks

• Headache in a Suitcase
Did Bono have an affair with Andrea Corr or Penelope Cruz?
« on: January 11, 2010, 05:13:16 PM »

If you go to Google and type "Bono affair" you get a dropdown with "Bono affair Andrea Corr".

There's also all kinds of pictures of Bono and Penelope Cruz chillin together all over the place.

How chill were they exactly?

Is there anything to these rumours?

Offline TyraRay

• Elevated
  • Ill come back above, when there is only love <3
Re: Did Bono have an affair with Andrea Corr or Penelope Cruz?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2010, 05:30:04 PM »
Its the internet, people can write whatever they want on it. rumor or truth  ::)

this one.. rumor.

Offline Thehorsefly [whinny!]

• Desert Rose
  • Nobody gonna feel no pain,Nobody gonna cry someday
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2010, 05:30:43 PM »
I believe that they actually cut Ali out of a few of those pictures.  :D

Offline TyraRay

• Elevated
  • Ill come back above, when there is only love <3
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2010, 05:31:41 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I believe that they actually cut Ali out of a few of those pictures.  :D

LOL probably  :D

Offline tomwilks

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2010, 06:50:33 PM »
Its the internet, people can write whatever they want on it. rumor or truth  ::)

this one.. rumor.

What makes you so convinced of that?

Offline U2Pride

• Deep In the Heart
  • There's no them, only us.
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2010, 07:10:04 PM »
Errr. I highly HIGHLY doubt Bono would cheat on Ali.

Offline excavation

• Elevated
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2010, 07:49:55 PM »
If you go through all the pics and video of Bono and Penelope, you will not only see Ali, but several of the kids as well.  He tends to parade about with celebrities when they visit with him - the paparazzi get the pics they want and leave the family alone - everybody is happy.

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
  • There is no Them, only Us
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2010, 07:51:03 PM »

this one.. rumor.

What makes you so convinced of that?

If you go through all the pics and video of Bono and Penelope, you will not only see Ali, but several of the kids as well.  He tends to parade about with celebrities when they visit with him - the paparazzi get the pics they want and leave the family alone - everybody is happy.

Exactly! It was a concocted story meant to sell magazines and get people to visit websites. 

Offline RunningtoStandstill (The League of Extraordinary BonoPeople)

• Airborne Ranger
  • Love has come again!
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2010, 10:31:28 PM »
totally beli!

stupid media...

Offline StrongGirl

• Genius of Compression
  • On BLS I heard the sound of an angel
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2010, 10:48:37 PM »
Andrea Corr has been a very close friend to Bono, Gavin & Guggi (the "unholy" trinity) for years. She is always seen with one of them with their arms around her. They are a close knit group that likes to show affection.

As far as Penelope goes, this one gets me so angry. Penelope has gone on record several times just how angry she was when they conveniently  cut out Ali and the children from that famous shot. Bono is very fond of Penelope and she is very active in his (RED) campaign.

He is extremely close to Christy Turlington and Helena Christensen who are also very active in ONE and Chernobyl Children's Fund. These ladies help Ali in that charity and are very close to her as well.

You can think what you want....and yeah....anything is possible. But I venture to guess Bono never cheated on his Mrs.   Ladies like Ali don't come around too often and Bono is smart enough to know that and know that Ali would never accept that kind of behavior .    Just my humble opinion  ;)

rocker77

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2010, 11:26:16 PM »
I'm going to be a buzzkill to this topic...Who knows what lurks in the hearts of men...We don't know if he did or not...All these women on this board saying he would never do this or that.

Excuse were in the living room when Bono came home after he went to a club with Penelope at 4 am? Or better yet were you in their bedroom when pictures surface of him and Naomi or female fan he gyrated on stage? And how about the Facebook page with those teenagers but prior he gave a speech about empowering women? Do you think his wife know that Bono tongued Liam Galagher of Oasis? I would've mind being a fly on that wall that night when the stuff hit the fan! There's the proof.

You women just HOPE he wouldn't do it because that would mean he is human. Let's face it--stop fooling yourselves in believing that a marriage that long would never have infidelity and rebound from it or just come to terms with certain things in the relationship. People do it everday in every country. If you have that much time to determine whether someone was in the pic or not than that's doesn't sound too exciting. Rather its stalking and controlling. Whatever they do in their personal lives thats on them.

Offline Yukona [The League of Extraordinary Bonopeople]

• Staring at the Sun
  • THE EDGE IS OUR FATHER
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2010, 11:38:02 PM »
I'm going to be a buzzkill to this topic...Who knows what lurks in the hearts of men...We don't know if he did or not...All these women on this board saying he would never do this or that.

Excuse were in the living room when Bono came home after he went to a club with Penelope at 4 am? Or better yet were you in their bedroom when pictures surface of him and Naomi or female fan he gyrated on stage? And how about the Facebook page with those teenagers but prior he gave a speech about empowering women? Do you think his wife know that Bono tongued Liam Galagher of Oasis? I would've mind being a fly on that wall that night when the stuff hit the fan! There's the proof.

You women just HOPE he wouldn't do it because that would mean he is human. Let's face it--stop fooling yourselves in believing that a marriage that long would never have infidelity and rebound from it or just come to terms with certain things in the relationship. People do it everday in every country. If you have that much time to determine whether someone was in the pic or not than that's doesn't sound too exciting. Rather its stalking and controlling. Whatever they do in their personal lives thats on them.

And on the other hand, were you actually in the club to witness Bono making out with Penelope Cruz, in the bedroom to watch Bono and Naomi or in his hotel room to see him with a groupie? Even the legal system demands that a person is innocent until proven guilty. Why be so cynical that you have to doubt every faithful marriage? Bono and Ali have been married for close to 30 years. If there was any infidelity at all, SOMETHING would have surfaced. Tiger Woods' mistresses were more than willing to spill the beans on his squeaky clean image, and his marriage isn't even as old as Bono's youngest kid. You'd think that if Bono did indeed go around bonking every chick he sees, one of them would trade in a scandalous story in exchange for a fat cheque?

And for christsakes, are you serious about using the Liam Gallagher picture as proof of his infidelity? SERIOUSLY?

Offline RunningtoStandstill (The League of Extraordinary BonoPeople)

• Airborne Ranger
  • Love has come again!
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2010, 11:39:41 PM »
oh boy this one's a hot topic

rocker77

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2010, 08:23:45 AM »
I have a life to not worry what someone's marriage entails.And yes I did use that Liam/Bono pic. Get a life and stop judging from you what told.Once again, you HOPE he doesn't have a affairs because that would mean he's human. Find your lover and focus on them!Leave those people alone.

rocker77

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2010, 08:33:06 AM »
BTW: I can't believe there are people who think you have to witness or be told if something occurs. Who really cares?