Hey guys! Since I'm planning on doing a lot of traveling for the next semester, I though I'd find out where the goods are hiding all over the world, so here you go!
- Bono's leather jacket worn during the Joshua Tree Tour, Hard Rock Cafe Cardiff, UK
- Bono's Harley Davidson Chopper, Hard Rock Cafe Madrid, Spain (GUESS WHO'S SEEING THAT IN MARCH!!!)
- Larry's bass drum case from the Joshua Tree Tour, Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas, US
- Larry's Yamaha snare drum used during the live portions of Rattle and Hum signed by the man himself, Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Macau, China
- Painted Trabant from Zoo TV, Hard Rock Cafe Dublin, Ireland and Hard Rock Cafe Berlin, Germany (GETTING MY CHECK IN THE BOX IN AT LEAST DUBLIN AS WELL)
- The video confessional from the Zoo TV Tour, Hard Rock Cafe Bali
- The Fly sunglasses from Zoo TV Tour, Hard Rock Cafe Malta
- The Fly suit worn during the Zoo TV Tour, Hard Rock Cafe Yankee Stadium, US
- Bono's Emporio Armani sunglasses, Niagara Falls, US
- Bono's Andre Van Pier shirt worn on stage in the early 2000s, Hard Rock Hotel Singapore
- The Mr. The Edge muscleman shirt from the PopMart Tour, Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas, US
Happy U2 hunting!!!