Author Topic: The Beatles Worship Thread  (Read 14769 times)

Offline linasd

• Up With the Sun
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVJ72g6fMyw
Re: The Beatles Worship Thread
« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2010, 05:45:26 AM »
The Swedish version of "American Idol" did a tribute to The Beatles the other day. Everyone was singing Beatles songs. If anyone wants to see the clips go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login They are in the left side.

Offline rockmusicnut (whenyoufindoutwhat'sworthkeeping)

• Airborne Ranger
  • with a breath of kindness blow the rest away - rr
« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2010, 05:51:12 AM »
i'm not suprised that the songs are lennon/macca even though lennon/macca didn't write all of the songs.  i prefer harrison's songs.

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2010, 07:24:16 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline hallogallo

• Stateless
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2010, 08:36:54 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Awesome!

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2010, 10:10:48 AM »

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2010, 10:59:40 AM »
don't know how to do a vid and sound so i have slides and i'll give u the youtube link to the song. :

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2010, 05:58:38 PM »
I just saw that the song on youtube wasn't getting justice that is all. 
so that is as close as i got to a vid but at least it fits the song.

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2010, 06:13:37 AM »

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2010, 08:54:10 PM »
one of the things that came with the version of brainwashed that i have. yes it is a sticker i just desided to tack it to the wall instead of sticking it on something.:

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2010, 09:48:48 PM »
i find this pic  :D

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2010, 06:56:26 AM »
can we say dhani looks a bit like his dad? :

george

Offline StrongGirl

• Genius of Compression
  • On BLS I heard the sound of an angel
« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2010, 12:30:40 PM »
Nice stuff , reg!

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2010, 02:12:47 PM »

app the sitar stuff started in the making of:

with the Indian musicians in the film.

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2010, 04:02:36 PM »

hmmm... wonder which sign i single out not just due to the member just due to what it says also? :

there are just some places that that would fit and wellu get it. i fit well on forums etc but other wise not sure will figure that out.

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2010, 05:29:48 AM »