Author Topic: Interested in @U2 / Forum t-shirts?  (Read 26116 times)

Offline p8ru2

• Precious Stone
Re: Interested in @U2 / Forum t-shirts?
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2010, 09:40:48 AM »
Oh there you go m2 - joining the "corporate greed money-making machine" just like U2!   ;) 
LOL.  Just j/k - teasing!  I couldn't resist!   ;D

Seriously though..... What a great idea!   8)  I'll consult with my bonophile crew for some shirts...we've been talking about it for what seems like years and will just need to get our heads together then get a consensus on a group shirt.  YAY!   Thanks m2! 

One question:  Will @U2 ship to Canada & other countries or just USA?  Thanks in advance.
Nevermind - I just checked the help section and it doesn't include outside US.  :-\  I'll talk to my US counterparts and we'll have to order through them & get them to ship up to me. 
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 09:47:02 AM by p8ru2 »

Offline hj

• Desert Rose
  • Your love was a light bulb hanging over my bed...
« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2010, 04:08:41 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh there you go m2 - joining the "corporate greed money-making machine" just like U2!   ;) 
LOL.  Just j/k - teasing!  I couldn't resist!   ;D

Seriously though..... What a great idea!   8)  I'll consult with my bonophile crew for some shirts...we've been talking about it for what seems like years and will just need to get our heads together then get a consensus on a group shirt.  YAY!   Thanks m2! 

One question:  Will @U2 ship to Canada & other countries or just USA?  Thanks in advance.
Nevermind - I just checked the help section and it doesn't include outside US.  :-\  I'll talk to my US counterparts and we'll have to order through them & get them to ship up to me. 

oh thanks for checking into that, I never even thought to check if they would ship to me here in Canada.
I will see if there is someone who can help me out in the states too then.
boo urns.

Offline Starman

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2010, 01:46:26 PM »
We thought about offering a t-shirt with a picture of all the forum mods on it. Beneath it would be the phrase "We're Watching". We chose not to do it as there is no way supply could keep up with demand.

:P

:D :D

:D

Offline u2station

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2010, 10:11:51 AM »
good idea

Offline theocean

• Genius of Compression
  • The songs are in your eyes
« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2010, 05:20:01 AM »
How about individual t-shirts with your forum name on it and the mods on the back...?

Offline Starfish

• Acrobat
  • Yay, it's Larry!!!
« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2010, 10:38:20 PM »
Yeah!

Offline Mayflag

• Babyface
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2010, 04:46:00 PM »
I would definitely be interested in t-shirts from@U2!!! This is a great site so I say, why not?

Offline theocean

• Genius of Compression
« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2010, 09:14:19 PM »
Could we get this going for the holidays then???? 8) 8)

Offline m2

• Administrator
  • Desert Rose
  • I love the smell of fresh forum killspam.
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2010, 10:13:25 PM »
The CafePress store is open and has been for months, but I think only one person ever ordered anything. The link should be somewhere in this thread or the other one.

But yes ... I can still add new designs if you guys tell me what you want. But to repeat, it takes time to make a design, upload it, and connect it with the available products. So I won't do any designs that appeal to one person (i.e., something with your username on it). I'll gladly do designs that several people might order (i.e., something that appeals to a certain thread/board).

Offline m2

• Administrator
  • Desert Rose
« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2010, 10:14:18 PM »
Here's the link:

Boom Cha!

« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2010, 10:15:54 PM »
Is there a link to the store on the homepage, m2?

Maybe if you had a link in a spot everyone could see, more people might order.  :)

Offline m2

• Administrator
  • Desert Rose
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2010, 10:40:45 PM »
If you'll remember, BC, we were in the process of building out the store with stuff that forum users wanted to order. It's not really for @U2 in general, although I suppose if we ever finish the store I'd consider that.

Several members said they would ask friends/thread peers what shirts/slogans they wanted, and let me know. And I don't think I ever got any replies on that, although it's possible I missed some replies in this thread or the other one. Not sure on that.

But as I said ... if the forum folks want to revive this, I'm happy to work on designs/shirts that people want and make them available in the store.

Offline theocean

• Genius of Compression
« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2010, 08:12:54 PM »
Is there a link to the store on the homepage, m2?

Maybe if you had a link in a spot everyone could see, more people might order.  :)

Yes more advertising I think...Hopefully we can come up with a few designs, I will see
who I know who might be interested for the holidays coming up.
Thanks m2 :)

Offline lorijane

• Airborne Ranger
  • We picked the right band
« Reply #73 on: October 03, 2010, 10:11:56 PM »
If you'll remember, BC, we were in the process of building out the store with stuff that forum users wanted to order. It's not really for @U2 in general, although I suppose if we ever finish the store I'd consider that.

Several members said they would ask friends/thread peers what shirts/slogans they wanted, and let me know. And I don't think I ever got any replies on that, although it's possible I missed some replies in this thread or the other one. Not sure on that.

But as I said ... if the forum folks want to revive this, I'm happy to work on designs/shirts that people want and make them available in the store.

I know at least a few people (myself included) from the Get in Shape thread got shirts.  They are nice quality shirts.  We have our motto on it, SYCHAGYATTG (shut your cake hole and get your ar*e to the gym).

Offline m2

• Administrator
  • Desert Rose
« Reply #74 on: February 20, 2011, 06:23:28 PM »
For those who were following this thread way back when, the store is now fully launched. Please see here: