Author Topic: The Larry LoveThread  (Read 364931 times)

Offline Shesgonnadreamoutloud

• Elevated
  • Uncertainty can be a guiding light
Re: The Larry LoveThread
« Reply #7020 on: September 09, 2012, 03:24:18 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I love it when he plays that drum  :D

Offline Acrobatu2

• Babyface
« Reply #7021 on: September 14, 2012, 06:00:13 AM »
Larry Mullen, Jr. 2012 Toronto International Film Festival - "Love, Marilyn" - After Party Toronto, Canada - 12.09.12

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline trlica

• Holy Joe
« Reply #7022 on: September 16, 2012, 11:50:09 AM »

Offline jenniferh aka jen

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #7023 on: September 18, 2012, 10:43:15 PM »

Sept 1, 2012 Dublin - Steve McPhilemy from DayToursWorld.com hanging out with Larry Mullen Junior of U2 and Dave Reuter, USA Hostels at the VIP section of the Aviva Stadium in Dublin for the Notre Dame versus Navy, Emerald Isle Classic football game.

Offline OnlyU2

• Precious Stone
« Reply #7024 on: September 23, 2012, 05:46:13 PM »

Offline lorijane

• Up With the Sun
  • Don't be a d**k
« Reply #7025 on: September 24, 2012, 05:22:33 PM »

Sept 1, 2012 Dublin - Steve McPhilemy from DayToursWorld.com hanging out with Larry Mullen Junior of U2 and Dave Reuter, USA Hostels at the VIP section of the Aviva Stadium in Dublin for the Notre Dame versus Navy, Emerald Isle Classic football game.

Larry doesn't pack on the between tour pounds!

Offline Shesgonnadreamoutloud

• Elevated
  • Uncertainty can be a guiding light
« Reply #7026 on: September 29, 2012, 03:49:25 PM »

Maybe I can use that ^ as motivation for winter running   ;)

Offline OnlyU2

• Precious Stone
« Reply #7027 on: September 30, 2012, 09:58:06 AM »

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
  • There is no Them, only Us
« Reply #7028 on: September 30, 2012, 10:01:04 AM »

Almost makes me consider becoming a vegetarian.

Offline theocean

• Genius of Compression
  • The songs are in your eyes
« Reply #7029 on: October 03, 2012, 05:11:52 PM »
Why does Larry look like such more a star than the other guys??? ;) ;) ;) ;)
Notice the dark beer? 8)

Offline CherryYouDanceWithMe

• Elevated
  • Larry "Boom Boom" Mullen
« Reply #7030 on: October 18, 2012, 05:27:31 PM »
Hi everyone! I haven't been here in a while so I thought I'd check in.

Lookin good in here  ;D

Offline zooey

• Elevated
  • Boom Cha
« Reply #7031 on: October 22, 2012, 10:08:30 PM »
thanks for sharing the new pics - can anyone remove the watermarks on those top ones?

Offline jenniferh aka jen

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #7032 on: December 03, 2012, 09:00:04 PM »

Julian Lennon photo's 2010
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 10:03:31 PM by jenniferh aka jen »

Offline KitCat

• Precious Stone
  • Free yourself to be yourself.
« Reply #7033 on: January 11, 2013, 04:19:50 AM »

he also has a wish list of directors he would like to work with: "When I see the Coen Brothers films, and I don't say this in an arrogant way, but I always think I know I could work with these guys, I know they'd get me, they do something that I really like.

"I'd love to work with Danny Boyle and I'd love to work with Quentin Tarantino but that's a pretty high aspiration but that's what I'd like to do."

Speaking as a fan of the Coen Brothers and Tarantino... OH MY GOD my brain just exploded thinking about the possibility of Larry in one of their films. ;D  THIS MUST HAPPEN!!!

Offline trlica

• Holy Joe
« Reply #7034 on: January 11, 2013, 02:41:55 PM »