Author Topic: Baltimore  (Read 14349 times)

Offline Mandles

• Elevated
  • It's that time of year again!
Re: Baltimore
« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2011, 10:30:21 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok this is good, we are strategizing. . .

What time does everyone expect to be there?

No idea!  Figured I'd let the experienced folks pick a time, and I'd get 4D and I there then.

well you guys are coming the furtherest. . . . do you have a rough ETA?

I honestly hadn't thought about it!  4D's sleeping at my place the night before, so we can be up and out whenever...that's why god invented coffee, after all.  ;)

Offline EnduringChill

• Genius of Compression
« Reply #76 on: June 16, 2011, 10:41:24 AM »
Compared to everyone else, I'm very badly prepared. Which might be saying a lot? I'm hoping it's a good thing to let all the adults make decisions, because I really don't know what we're doing...

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
« Reply #77 on: June 16, 2011, 10:44:13 AM »
EC what time do you think you and your posse will be able to get to the stadium.

dudette, if you are reading this applied to you as well.

Offline EnduringChill

• Genius of Compression
« Reply #78 on: June 16, 2011, 10:45:16 AM »
I don't even know when we're leaving. How long do you think it takes to get from Virginia to Maryland? It's not that far, but it seemed to take forever the last time we went.

Offline Belisama

« Reply #79 on: June 16, 2011, 10:46:43 AM »
I don't even know when we're leaving. How long do you think it takes to get from Virginia to Maryland? It's not that far, but it seemed to take forever the last time we went.

Where in VA? And you should PM me that.

Offline Edge O'Reason

• Refugee
  • Philly: Best Show Ever
« Reply #80 on: June 16, 2011, 11:17:30 AM »
I have no clue about this either!  I have free garage access at the Redwood Garage (one block from Camden Yards). If anyone wants to ride in with me, let me know.  I can fit three additional people in my car. 

Oooh...can I park at your place?  Maybe 4D and I can meet you there and we can go over together!

Absolutely!  From where I live, it will take about 20 minutes to get into the city.  You and 4D could park at my Condo and we could ride together and park in the garage!

Offline Mandles

• Elevated
« Reply #81 on: June 16, 2011, 11:23:19 AM »
I have no clue about this either!  I have free garage access at the Redwood Garage (one block from Camden Yards). If anyone wants to ride in with me, let me know.  I can fit three additional people in my car. 

Oooh...can I park at your place?  Maybe 4D and I can meet you there and we can go over together!

Absolutely!  From where I live, it will take about 20 minutes to get into the city.  You and 4D could park at my Condo and we could ride together and park in the garage!

Sweet!  PM me your info and once we have a time set to meet up, we'll make definite arrangements.  YAY!

Offline dudette

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #82 on: June 16, 2011, 11:50:54 AM »
Well since my posse (ha- me and my mom...) are going to boston the next day from bwi, we'll probably be getting a hotel room in town or staying at my uncles for the night after the concert. we can probably get there pretty early, but my mom hasn't said an exact time yet.

Offline Belisama

« Reply #83 on: June 16, 2011, 11:54:22 AM »
Well since my posse (ha- me and my mom...) are going to boston the next day from bwi, we'll probably be getting a hotel room in town or staying at my uncles for the night after the concert. we can probably get there pretty early, but my mom hasn't said an exact time yet.

Dudette, you are GA, right?

Offline dudette

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #84 on: June 16, 2011, 11:57:01 AM »
Yep! :) First GA show ;D

Offline Belisama

« Reply #85 on: June 16, 2011, 03:01:48 PM »
Yep! :) First GA show ;D

Wooooot.

Is mom going be good with being on the rail?

Offline Edge O'Reason

• Refugee
« Reply #86 on: June 17, 2011, 07:20:14 AM »
THE CLAW HAS BEGUN TO ARRIVE IN BALTIMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Mandles

• Elevated
« Reply #87 on: June 17, 2011, 07:35:32 AM »
THE CLAW HAS BEGUN TO ARRIVE IN BALTIMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That's so exciting!!!!  I love that we have a man on the ground (so to speak) to update us!  :D

Offline HarlemsAngel94

• Intellectual Tortoise
  • How much air will I Needtobreathe?
« Reply #88 on: June 17, 2011, 08:12:08 AM »

GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That's so exciting!!!!  I love that we have a man on the ground (so to speak) to update us!  :D

I drove by M&T around 10pm last night and noticed all the lights on and I don't quite remember, but I think half of the field may have been covered... Pretty cool to see that the week before the show

Offline Edge O'Reason

• Refugee
« Reply #89 on: June 17, 2011, 08:21:11 AM »

I drove by M&T around 10pm last night and noticed all the lights on and I don't quite remember, but I think half of the field may have been covered... Pretty cool to see that the week before the show

I saw the trucks when I passed by this morning. You get a pretty good view when you enter the city via 295. When I passed by last night it was pouring rain and I wasn't doing anything more than trying not to hit car in front of me! I may take an elongated lunch today, and walk over and see what is going on!