Author Topic: Weird U2 Dreams  (Read 19463 times)

Spannisheyes

Weird U2 Dreams
« on: January 17, 2011, 11:52:18 AM »
I know that this topic has been discussed before, but i thought i could bring it back again.

So, have U2 ever appeared in your dreams?

Spannisheyes

Re: Weird U2 Dreams
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 11:59:28 AM »
I remember one i had some week ago, and it started with me living in a weird house that didn't look like mine at all, and one day i came into the kitchen Bono was sitting by the table with my mom!
He were smiling at me and i couldn't take my eyes of him, and my mother suddenly said: This is Bono. and i just answered: yeah, i know. I dint know why but my dream were in English for some reason....
And i ran into the livingroom and brought my guitar and said to Bono; would you play us a song? Before he could answer i gave the guitar to my mother and said: TUNE IT!!!!!
And Bono was about to play when my wake-up- alarm woke me up and i was laughing. 

It was so hilarious.

Offline Droo

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • don't expect, suggest
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 01:36:40 PM »
I had one a few months back where U2 randomly showed up in my city to do a 360 show. I somehow managed to get on stage and they agreed to play whatever I wanted with them. Needless to say I then took the audience through a Zooropa, October, and NLOTH exclusive setlist.

Offline linasd

• Up With the Sun
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVJ72g6fMyw
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2011, 01:42:04 PM »
I had a dream where I left the show before the encores. When I was sitting outside I heard music from the stadium and realized I had gone out to soon. Since I know the setlist and I'm pretty obsessed I had no idea why I left too soon. I did everything to get back in but it was hopeless. I even climbed a tree to see inside the stadium. :D

Offline JSab

• Staring at the Sun
  • No, no line
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2011, 02:55:05 AM »
I had a U2 dream a few days ago.. but I've basically forgotten it now :(

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The world is spinning fast tonight...
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2011, 05:05:11 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I had one a few months back where U2 randomly showed up in my city to do a 360 show. I somehow managed to get on stage and they agreed to play whatever I wanted with them. Needless to say I then took the audience through a Zooropa, October, and NLOTH exclusive setlist.

Droo, I wish this one would really happen. They could learn a lot from your snippet ideas. That would rock. ;)

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2011, 05:06:20 AM »
I had a dream about a month ago in which I was learning to play bass guitar (of all things!) in a band and I was studying Adam Clayton throughout the whole dream to figure out how... It was very weird...

LittleDany

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2011, 05:46:27 AM »
Bono yelled at me for doing something he allowed me first.  :-[ :-X :'( >:(

Spannisheyes

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2011, 01:57:51 PM »
Ive also had one where U2 played outside the small mall in the little town I'm living in XD

Spannisheyes

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2011, 01:59:29 PM »

What? taking of his shades?

LittleDany

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2011, 03:20:53 PM »

no, actually something really harmless. U2 playing a kind of "club concert" and I talked to Bono, I wanna photo the show and will give the band the pictures afterwards, he was happy and nice and agreed.

Next, they come on stage (little stage, just 2 feet high or so), I go up, stay on the side so disturbing noone, he's posing to my camera, but gets angry, everytime I actually press the camera button. I then threw the flash card on stage and left.

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2011, 08:22:27 PM »
LittleDany, your dream makes me very sad. :( I dont think Bono would treat you like that. He likes his picture taken!

Spannisheyes

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2011, 11:36:47 PM »

haha, that was hillarious for some reason XD

no, actually something really harmless. U2 playing a kind of "club concert" and I talked to Bono, I wanna photo the show and will give the band the pictures afterwards, he was happy and nice and agreed.

Next, they come on stage (little stage, just 2 feet high or so), I go up, stay on the side so disturbing noone, he's posing to my camera, but gets angry, everytime I actually press the camera button. I then threw the flash card on stage and left.

Offline pilgrimtogo

• Numb
  • ALL THE SECRETS, NO ONE TO TELL
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2011, 11:45:18 PM »
U2 sent me a personal letter, asking me to be a On-stage Photographer for the Cape Town show!

LittleDany

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2011, 07:26:11 AM »
LittleDany, your dream makes me very sad. :( I dont think Bono would treat you like that. He likes his picture taken!

I know he's not like that, I know he IS a nice guy and so are the other guys. That's why I really don't understand that dream. I'm still thinking about it and that really cracks me up. I dreamed that weeks ago and usually I forget my dreams, but not this one. I still see the stage, the audience (just a hundred people), the band, Bonos face THROUGH the camera yelling at me...I don't get it. Why would I dream that? That totally doesn't make any sense. To top it: Edge looked at him like he thinks "WTF is Bono doing? Did he go crazy? Why is he yelling?!" The whole band didn't seem to understand. The audience just stayed quiet all the time.

It would have made more sense, when it's the best of the best like I happen to photo their show, give them the pics and they so damn love the pics that they hire me for all of their upcoming concerts. Now THAT's a dream I'd love to have. Well, actually I dream this with my eyes open  :D