Author Topic: Weird U2 Dreams  (Read 21321 times)

Spannisheyes

Re: Weird U2 Dreams
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2011, 07:34:16 AM »
Woah, a lot of people have had U2 dreams i see :)

Ive also had one where i bought their new album and i woke up just before i was going to pay for it X(

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The world is spinning fast tonight...
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2011, 07:49:10 AM »
Does having dreams of other forum members count?? I had one about Trlica last night. I think I'm worried about her!

Offline Inishfree

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2011, 09:04:23 AM »
I had a dream, where as my husband and I were having a back yard cook out.  Bono and Edge were there.  Edge and my husband were happily talking about music.  Bono and I were debating politics.   ;D

Spannisheyes

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2011, 09:49:18 AM »
Haha

Offline IridiuM

• Babyface
  • It's not a trick, 'Cause you can't learn it
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2011, 10:14:18 AM »
Well, I had a dream, stupid one.

In my dream we were waiting for a show to start. We have to sit and wait in a rollercoaster-chair. When the safetybelt came down it broke my glasses. Without my glasses I can barely see. So I went to a technician, but he couldn't repair my glasses... So I missed the whole show.

But it real-life I saw them clearly enough ;) without problems.

LittleDany

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2011, 01:41:18 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well, I had a dream, stupid one.

In my dream we were waiting for a show to start. We have to sit and wait in a rollercoaster-chair. When the safetybelt came down it broke my glasses. Without my glasses I can barely see. So I went to a technician, but he couldn't repair my glasses... So I missed the whole show.

But it real-life I saw them clearly enough ;) without problems.

that's why I swapped glasses for lenses. Noone and nothing can break them. ;D

Offline rich cranium

• Wanderer
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2011, 02:22:39 PM »
If Bono would just knock on my door, I wouldn't need a dream!

Spannisheyes

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2011, 11:16:45 PM »
I just had a dream where a guy in my class drew the rattle and hum cover without knowing what it was... And I told him that it was a U2 cover and then he got angry and destroyed his drawing... Omg that was a pretty lame dream

Offline zooey

• Elevated
  • Boom Cha
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2011, 10:57:32 AM »
Last night I dreamt that I took my next door neighbor to a concert.  We were in the GA line and my husband was behind us.  When they opened the gates we lost my husband and we couldn't find the stage.  We ran to where some people were standing up against a barrier type thingy and were all happy to be on the rail, but then realized it was the counter of a diner and not the stage!  So we ran around the stadium looking for the stage.  We finally found it and were 3 or 4 rows back.  But we were confused b/c we couldn't find my husband and thought for sure he'd found the stage before we did.  Just then the opening band started loading their gear on stage and, there was Mr.Z, loading his drum kit on the stage.  I guess he forgot to tell me he was opening for U2.  I told my neighbor "Well, I found him" and then I woke up.

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The world is spinning fast tonight...
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2011, 11:01:15 AM »
LOL!!! "I guess he forgot to tell me he was opening up for U2." Minor detail, huh? ;) If he really were opening up for U2, I dont think you'd need to worry about waiting in the GA line!!! ;) You might even get to meet the band back stage, you lucky dog. ;)

Spannisheyes

« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2011, 11:08:53 AM »
Haha that was a hillarious dream :)

Spannisheyes

« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2011, 02:59:12 PM »
Last night I dreamt that me and my friend was walking by a white building, and the sky was gray, and it looked a bit creepy. Suddenly I saw a person laying outside the door to the building. I went to see what has happened to that person, when I saw that it was bono. Hes knees were all bloody, and he looked like he was suffering. I told my friend that we had to get him to the hospital, and she lifted him up and putted him in a random car that was nearby, and drove away with him.

And I was standing there alone crying: bono!!!

It seemed to foolish;)

Offline Stella

• Child of Grace
  • No one is blinder - but he who will not see
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2011, 10:15:29 AM »
Lol, dreams can be so hilarious and random  :D

I had a few (many) strange ones.. One for example when I was going to a U2 concert, and then I discovered they would play in a little like recording studio for a small audience. I was thrilled! But when they started playing I realized I couldn't hear them. They were in a soundproof room with glass walls and it was like watching a dvd with no sound. I was really disappointed :(       

And another one where I just hugged Bono and said: "I love you dad"   It was really weird.  ??? ;D

Offline mysterious ways

• Stateless
  • Everything you know is wrong
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2011, 10:43:22 AM »
Some years ago I dreamt that I couldn't find the tickets for the show, than the band came and made the show in my house's courtyard. Very nice by them I think :)

Offline whitewave

• Child of Grace
  • she's the wave,she turns the Tide
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2011, 06:13:28 PM »
I think I started to have one this morning--really not sure.  I walked into a big room with huge floor to ceiling windows, it looked beautiful outside. I turned and there was a big sectional couch, Bono looked like he was watching tv maybe and then I woke up.
Hmm--must have been thinking it is going to be a beautiful day out today.  Too bad not as nice as that looked. Oh well.