Author Topic: Weird U2 Dreams  (Read 19399 times)

Spannisheyes

Re: Weird U2 Dreams
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2011, 09:16:53 AM »
I dont really know if it was a U2 dream or more a drawing dream, but i was dreaming that i was drawing Bono  ::)

Offline Edgemonton

• Wanderer
  • Dream Out Loud
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2011, 04:26:16 PM »
Oh, I love U2 dreams! Here's my latest one:

So I'm at school, and I go into our gym, with my brother( who hates U2)  and find a mini-Claw inside the gym, complete with walkways, lights, etc. just all scaled down to about 60ft high. The gym was packed with students, but I somehow made it to the far end of the gym where we have a small changing room. I went inside with my brother, and what was there? One of the Edge's guitars. My brother (who is also a guitarist) grabbed it and started playing, but from around the corner come the Edge and Bono! The Edge blurted out "idiot" at my brother (very un-Edge like) and snatched back the guitar. So my brother left, but I stayed in the room and talked to Bono and the Edge. But then I woke up, just as the concert was starting!

Spannisheyes

« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2011, 11:33:25 PM »
Awesome

Offline RainBoots

• Stranger in a Strange Land
  • It's Only My Shadow...
« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2011, 07:32:48 PM »
first post ever! *round of applause*
A few months ago i had a dream that Edge and Bono showed up at my house. they were like "Come on, Jackie, we're going out to breakfast." and so we hop in the car and Edge and Bono brought their wives and all of a sudden i had the mentality of a four year old. Bono was behind the front seat getting quite annoyed at Edge because edge was reading the map wrong. and so we get to the restaurant and since i was four i couldn't read so Bono sat next to me and helped me pick from the menu. I told him i wanted rainbow juice. He told me they didn't have any. i stated my request again. he got angry at me, and then Ali yelled at him and told him to be nice to me. but since bono's my hero i was already pretty upset.
lol when i woke up i was soooo mad. if i were a lucid dreamer things would have turned out wayy different  ::)

Spannisheyes

« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2011, 11:44:37 PM »
Haha! That was hillarious!

But When I read that Bono was driving, I almost expected your dream to become a nightmare....

Offline maymay

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2011, 04:32:04 AM »
I had a Bono-related dream a couple of nights back. I can only remember the end - he gave me a signed box with a pair of his "signature glasses" (the ones with the star) except that the ones I got had little cloud shapes instead of the stars.

:)

Offline Belisama

• Global Moderator
  • Original of the Species
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2011, 10:54:39 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I had a Bono-related dream a couple of nights back. I can only remember the end - he gave me a signed box with a pair of his "signature glasses" (the ones with the star) except that the ones I got had little cloud shapes instead of the stars.

The Psych student in me cannot resist this one. . . . especially since it is you.

Dreaming of a celebrity, especially one you admire means you want to emulate them or some of their traits. It can also be wish fulfillment. To receive a gift means that you are being rewarded for your good nature and deeds. Also that you are held in high regard. To dream you open a box means you are revealing an aspect of yourself that you usually keep hidden. Your mood when you open the box reflects how you feel about the contents. If you are happy when you open the box, you are uncovering things that make you happy. To see glasses in the dream means that you are trying to see things clearly, especially since these are sunglasses. To see clouds in the dream indicates inner peace if they are white or an issue in your life may be clearing up.

So to put it all together, it looks like you are realizing traits in yourself connected with Bono/U2 or that emulate Bono/U2 and that you are almost ready to see these things yourself and or almost ready to share them with the outside world.

All in all an excellent dream.

Offline maymay

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2011, 12:34:35 PM »

The Psych student in me cannot resist this one. . . . especially since it is you.

Dreaming of a celebrity, especially one you admire means you want to emulate them or some of their traits. It can also be wish fulfillment. To receive a gift means that you are being rewarded for your good nature and deeds. Also that you are held in high regard. To dream you open a box means you are revealing an aspect of yourself that you usually keep hidden. Your mood when you open the box reflects how you feel about the contents. If you are happy when you open the box, you are uncovering things that make you happy. To see glasses in the dream means that you are trying to see things clearly, especially since these are sunglasses. To see clouds in the dream indicates inner peace if they are white or an issue in your life may be clearing up.

So to put it all together, it looks like you are realizing traits in yourself connected with Bono/U2 or that emulate Bono/U2 and that you are almost ready to see these things yourself and or almost ready to share them with the outside world.

All in all an excellent dream.

Woah. It really was a nice dream, too bad I can not remember the rest of it.

Offline Kurukira

• Numb
  • Don't Expect, Suggest.
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2011, 08:25:29 PM »
I had a surreal dream a couple of weeks ago, because I have listened to some PopMart concert bootlegs (totally underrated tour, by the way).  I went to bed as usual, and then all of a sudden, I see myself, on that "B Stage" with Bono, and he had the Charlie Chaplain-esque gear he wore (hat included) during 'Miami' and 'Bullet the Blue Sky'.  In fact, 'Miami' was in the background, and I looked around while Bono was dancing with me, and where there would usually be a crowd, there's just pitch black.  Couldn't tell if there were even actual seats there.  Then suddenly Bono would put his face close to my ear, and I was so taken aback by how quickly he did it I didn't make out some of what he said.  But then I clearly hear him say in his quasi-American accent, "...maybe a drink?  Then maybe a stop at the Motel 6 downtown.."   :o

I was understandably speechless and I could clearly hear him say in that slight drawl he would put on occasionally, "MAW-tel 6 DAWN-TAWN".  Anyway, one eye blink later, I'm next to him in his open top convertible, driving off in the rain.  Apparently the concert was indoors, I guess, haha.  'Miami' was STILL playing as we were riding off.  When we pulled up somewhere, he gave me a key...let's just say it wasn't to the car.  Before it got any further...I woke up.  I looked around and I was just stunned.  I didn't think I could have dreams like that anymore.. and after all that, 'Miami' was STILL playing in my head!  Now, I'd like to see you guys follow THAT one!  ;)

Offline singnomore

• Administrator
  • Airborne Ranger
  • These city lights, they shine as silver and gold
« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2011, 08:37:20 PM »
Dont think I've ever had a U2 related dream...other than hope they might play more 80's stuff!  ;D

Offline RainBoots

• It's Only My Shadow...
« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2011, 04:17:55 AM »
just woke up from a rather heart-breaking dream a few minutes ago. they were shooting a video that looked very similar to the "Magnifacent" video, but only it was just bono. I was in the video and they were doing a shot of me just sitting on a pillar in some indian-esc city. and so they stopped shooting and all of the camera people just disappeared and i walked up to Bono because he gave me a little wave to go over and it felt like we were really good friends. then he goes in to kiss me but stops about a millimeter before our lips touched. i can remember thinking "It's like that movie "hitch"! MOVE YOUR 10%!!" but i couldn't move. and it felt like he was trying really hard but something was holding him back too. and then a camera guy called him away and he just left. i felt very embarrassed. then i was pi**ed off when i woke up because i never have good romantic dreams lol.

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The world is spinning fast tonight...
« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2011, 09:03:35 AM »
Dont think I've ever had a U2 related dream...other than hope they might play more 80's stuff!  ;D

+1

Offline skelter

• Running to Stand Still
  • Drowning is no sin
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2011, 07:44:34 PM »
I had a weird dream last night of U2 playing The Eagles' 'Lyin Eyes' on a Vertigo stage setting. Of all songs! Of course, Bono takes liberties with the lyrics and musical phrasing (y'know how he changes songs' rhythms). Which was just so weird, because The Eagles replicate the exact album version during their live concerts. U2 is my life, I like the music of The Eagles ( :-[ ), but it was just so weird to have the 2 come together.

Anyway, halfway through the song, Bono stumbles and falls on his ass on stage(nothing serious, just goofy), and Adam pulls him up. Then the lady beside me said, "Adam must do a lot of sit-ups! He must be really strong to pull Bono up like that!"

I don't know why it said sit-ups in my dream, but that made me happy  ;D Strong, muscular Adam!

Offline Blue Silken Sky

• Elevated
  • What are the feelings you left behind?
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2011, 07:57:28 PM »
These are great!  I love it when I can remember my dreams, but my mom always told me to only tell about the "bad ones" because telling about a dream means it won't come true.

The one I can remember involves me inviting all the guys to my vacation home (which I don't have in real life) but only Bono and Edge came over.  In my dream I was pretty ticked off that Adam and Larry didn't show up.  Edge was very gracious and complimented all of my decorating and design choices, even though we all had to turn sideways to fit through the halls of this vacation home.  I remember feeling embarrassed that their vacations houses were probably nicer. :P Bono asked to use the hot tub, and I gave him a stern lecture about smoking before handing him a towel.

Offline pau2mt

• Be Careful Of Small Men With Big Ideas!
« Reply #59 on: November 28, 2011, 01:39:44 PM »
the other day i dreamed that i was going to a U2 concert, and Bono asked for my help, he needed to repair a car, then i wake up and my car was broken, so i took it to the mechanic, later that same day i saw that universal mexico was making a gift of the achtung baby super deluxs. what does my dream means??