Author Topic: The Bubble Pants Appreciation Thread!  (Read 20791 times)

Offline linasd

• Up With the Sun
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVJ72g6fMyw
The Bubble Pants Appreciation Thread!
« on: January 20, 2011, 06:13:42 AM »
As many of you know Pop Bono is my favorite Bono and one reason for that is the incredibly cool, completely awesome, freaking hot BUBBLE PANTS! I know all of you lovely people out there share my admire for these holy pants and think it's time for them to have their own thread. Here's to the bubble pants!

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GIFS!

Feel free to add more delicious pictures and gifs. And I had no idea where this thread should go so if any mod doesn't think that the bubble pants counts as a fifth band member feel free to move the thread. ;)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 01:35:15 PM by linasd »

Offline edgetastic [Vote Zaphod]

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • Gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight
Re: The bubble pants appreciation thread!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 06:30:26 AM »
YES!!!
I love the bubble pants 8).

Offline linasd

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 07:07:50 AM »
:D I wish they sold them in the merch stands. I would rock them!

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2011, 07:33:36 AM »
I would so buy them :D.
Imagine walking around in them :D :D. People would be confused 8)

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
  • There is no Them, only Us
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2011, 07:35:08 AM »
As much as I am not a fan of Interference, they have some lovely shots of the pants. Finally a Pop Bono Thread I can get on board with. . .

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline linasd

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2011, 07:37:54 AM »
AHA! I will steal all the interference pictures and make this the greatest bubble pants thread ever! Moahaha!

I would so buy them :D.
Imagine walking around in them :D :D. People would be confused 8)

I'm considered to be kinda weird already so I don't think  people would really be that surprised if I started to wear them. :D

Offline linasd

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2011, 07:43:11 AM »

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2011, 07:44:43 AM »
Yay ;D.

Bald Bono is scary...

Offline linasd

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2011, 07:45:39 AM »

Yay ;D.

Bald Bono is scary...

I agree. Hope he will do a hair transplant or something when he gets older. :D

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • Yes, I'm a raving feminist. What of it?
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2011, 08:07:38 AM »
OMFG. My new favorite thread. *loves, appreciates* Thanks so much for starting this, Lina!!!!! I think I'm moving in over here.

Offline linasd

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2011, 08:22:02 AM »
I'm glad you like it here MG. :D

I have a plan. I'm gonna create a million "Bring back the bubble pants!" signs and make everyone in the pit and just outside the rail hold them up. After I've done this a couple of times I bet B will bring 'em back. ;)

BrowneyedGirl

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2011, 09:21:09 AM »

now that's a great idea!! i like that pic!

Offline BonoForPresident

• Staring at the Sun
  • Bad cop don´t give a damn!
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2011, 10:01:19 AM »
I'm glad you like it here MG. :D

I have a plan. I'm gonna create a million "Bring back the bubble pants!" signs and make everyone in the pit and just outside the rail hold them up. After I've done this a couple of times I bet B will bring 'em back. ;)
LINA.YOU.ARE.BRILLIANT!! No more no less!

I think I love you :-*

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • Yes, I'm a raving feminist. What of it?
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2011, 10:27:53 AM »
I wonder if Bono would be confused if girls started holding up signs demanding a return of the bubblepants... ;)

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
  • There is no Them, only Us
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2011, 10:40:18 AM »
I wonder if Bono would be confused if girls started holding up signs demanding a return of the bubblepants... ;)

I think he'd know exactly what we meant!