Author Topic: The Bubble Pants Appreciation Thread!  (Read 22085 times)

Offline linasd

• Up With the Sun
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVJ72g6fMyw
Re: The bubble pants appreciation thread!
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2011, 07:11:53 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • Yes, I'm a raving feminist. What of it?
Re: The bubble pants appreciation thread!
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2011, 07:13:32 AM »
I swear, this is my new favorite thread. Bubble pants in the morning is divine........... *head spinning* <--Is this how the lady got a spinning head?

Offline linasd

• Up With the Sun
Re: The Bubble Pants Appreciation Thread!
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2011, 09:44:41 AM »

Offline linasd

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2011, 10:55:41 AM »

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2011, 11:12:17 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

WHAT?! Where IS this?!?! I gotta go there right away!!!! And why arent these pants in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?? Hmmmm? The purple military style uniforms from Zoo TV are in there! (I live about 30  miles away from the Rock Hall).

I just came in here for a friendly dose of Bubblepants. Now I can get on with my day.

Offline linasd

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2011, 11:21:31 AM »

WHAT?! Where IS this?!?! I gotta go there right away!!!! And why arent these pants in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?? Hmmmm? The purple military style uniforms from Zoo TV are in there! (I live about 30  miles away from the Rock Hall).

I just came in here for a friendly dose of Bubblepants. Now I can get on with my day.

I don't know. I' working on it. :P I reacted the same way as you did when I saw the picture.. ;) We need a field trip!

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2011, 11:39:19 AM »

I don't know. I' working on it. :P I reacted the same way as you did when I saw the picture.. ;) We need a field trip!

And if these arent *the* pants, and there are replicas, I need to know where I can get my hands on a pair... and the jacket too!!! *drooling poodles*

Offline linasd

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2011, 12:17:51 PM »

And if these arent *the* pants, and there are replicas, I need to know where I can get my hands on a pair... and the jacket too!!! *drooling poodles*

I think these are those that were made for Bono. However, we need to make them produce more pants for us.

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2011, 12:30:02 PM »
They really do need to make these pants for us. I might not even need to wear them, just look at them. ;)

Offline linasd

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2011, 01:20:32 PM »
They really do need to make these pants for us. I might not even need to wear them, just look at them. ;)

I just wanna pet them. Is that strange?

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2011, 01:34:24 PM »
No, not that strange at all!! :)

Offline linasd

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2011, 01:38:18 PM »
Looks like it's only us two with this bubble pants fetish. :D We will have to bring them back all on our own.

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2011, 01:45:15 PM »
There's got to be other Bubble pants enthusiasts. They all must just be watching their PopMart DVDs. Which, btw, this thread totally makes me want to do!! :) I'm gonna need a PopMart viewing soon...

Offline linasd

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2011, 11:47:24 AM »

Offline EnduringChill

• Genius of Compression
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2011, 01:13:47 PM »
]

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.