Author Topic: The Bubble Pants Appreciation Thread!  (Read 20746 times)

Offline linasd

• Up With the Sun
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVJ72g6fMyw
Re: The Bubble Pants Appreciation Thread!
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2011, 11:52:18 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dammit! Why doesnt he wear these throughout the whole show?!!?

Why doesn't he wear these during this tour?  ???

Do you think he could still fit into them? I know that he's in good shape, but he was really skinny and lean on PopMart.

I do admit the leather he wears now is nice since it's rippable.

He probably would have to have a pair made in a bigger size. :D But it would be worth it!

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline EnduringChill

• Genius of Compression
  • All is not lost.
« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2011, 11:57:43 AM »
Dammit! Why doesnt he wear these throughout the whole show?!!?

Why doesn't he wear these during this tour?  ???

Do you think he could still fit into them? I know that he's in good shape, but he was really skinny and lean on PopMart.I do admit the leather he wears now is nice since it's rippable.
I noticed too! That's why I love Pop! ::)

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • Yes, I'm a raving feminist. What of it?
« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2011, 12:02:47 PM »
Hmmm... I wouldnt mind if he resurrected a pair of Bubblepants. ;)

Offline StrongGirl

• Genius of Compression
  • On BLS I heard the sound of an angel
« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2011, 04:12:12 PM »
 :D :D  I love this thread !

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2011, 04:12:54 PM »
Isnt it awesome??

Offline Mandles

• Elevated
  • It's that time of year again!
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2011, 04:53:36 PM »
I CANNOT believe I've missed this thread before!  Knowing how I feel about PopBono and all...a whole thread of bubble pants!!!!!! 
*settles into her happy place*

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2011, 05:05:51 PM »
I CANNOT believe I've missed this thread before!  Knowing how I feel about PopBono and all...a whole thread of bubble pants!!!!!! 
*settles into her happy place*

Isnt it wonderful?! I've found a home!

Offline linasd

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2011, 05:15:31 PM »
I'm glad you like it here ladies. ;)

rubygeorge32

« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2011, 06:06:39 PM »
I'm glad you like it here ladies. ;)

Bubble pants sanctury oh YES! I love how there is a thread dedicated not just to Bono's lower half, but to a particular type of pant that covers his lower half... God knows what a Bonobelowthewaist thread will be like... actually i do know what it would be like, as its in my head right now ;)

Offline linasd

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2011, 01:49:46 PM »

Offline KezInNZ

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2011, 02:28:56 PM »

Aaaah - happy place!!!

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #71 on: January 31, 2011, 05:02:29 PM »
This is a good way to end a crappy day... right before I make myself go ride my stationary bike in the living room. (Part of me wants to watch PopMart while exercising. But, but, but I was listening to U2 bootlegs all day. Surely I need a break.)

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • Darling, I know exactly how you feel.
« Reply #72 on: January 31, 2011, 05:15:07 PM »
That's it. I'm calling it. The Bubble Pants will have their own sub-album in my PB.

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #73 on: January 31, 2011, 05:28:24 PM »
As they should, Monica. As they should. ;)

Offline KezInNZ

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #74 on: January 31, 2011, 07:50:06 PM »
This is a good way to end a crappy day... right before I make myself go ride my stationary bike in the living room. (Part of me wants to watch PopMart while exercising. But, but, but I was listening to U2 bootlegs all day. Surely I need a break.)
I am planning to watch one of my DVD's while on the treadmill tonight - i just can';t decide which one - might have to be Popmart after seeing the bubblepants thread!!!