Author Topic: Bono Still Rocks My World!  (Read 439075 times)

Offline LoveSupreme

• Elevated
Re: Bono Still Rocks My World!
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2011, 08:46:51 AM »
New thread, same crazy BonoGirls & crazy Bono.  :P

Offline theocean

• Genius of Compression
  • The songs are in your eyes
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2011, 09:52:23 AM »
Two Bono Threads..... ;) ;)

Spannisheyes

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2011, 09:54:18 AM »
More Bono is better :)

rubygeorge32

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2011, 10:44:46 AM »
Some things never change...Bono Still Rocks My World and We Are Still Pervy As Ever!  ;)  ;)

Already LOVING the new thread!  ;D But will never forget the orignal  :-*

Offline bloom

• Elevated
  • These days are better than that
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2011, 12:53:56 PM »
I said goodbye to the old thread with some chronological picspamming, might as well do the same to say hello to the new one!

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

All this picspamming wears Bono out :)

« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 12:55:30 PM by bloom »

Offline maymay

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2011, 01:50:00 PM »
I've never been a big fan of guyliner, but this pic is a diamond!!!

Offline bloom

• Elevated
  • These days are better than that
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2011, 02:28:15 PM »
So, is there a viewing party this weekend? I have a housewarming to go to tomorrow, but may be around tomorrow here and there...

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I don't care, I'm claiming it!
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2011, 02:32:56 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So, is there a viewing party this weekend? I have a housewarming to go to tomorrow, but may be around tomorrow here and there...

It will start as soon as I get home (about 4:00pm - ish CST) and go through until we all have to go to work/school/where ever.

Offline Georgia

• Elevated
  • Contradiction is Balance
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2011, 02:35:25 PM »
Yay! The new thread.  And thanks for the MirrorBall Man pic span last night, Monica.   :-*

And another favorite that belongs here:

Offline Georgia

• Elevated
  • Contradiction is Balance
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2011, 02:42:20 PM »
A toast to the new Bono thread. 

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2011, 03:01:53 PM »
Is everyone about ready for Red Rocks?

Offline Mandles

• Elevated
  • It's that time of year again!
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2011, 03:05:59 PM »

I'll catch up with you guys when I get home from work. 

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2011, 03:07:14 PM »

I'll catch up with you guys when I get home from work. 

There will be plenty of time, we were planning to go all weekend so everybody can just jump in when they can and go when they need to.

Starting Red Rocks in 3 min.

Offline TheEdgeIn4D~Too much is NOT enough! {T-PEP}

• Up With the Sun
  • Exile...
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2011, 03:08:42 PM »
I don't have Red Rocks. :-[ I'm going out with a long-lost friend, but I'll try to back at a reasonable hour so I catch some of the party.  :)

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2011, 03:16:40 PM »
I don't have Red Rocks. :-[ I'm going out with a long-lost friend, but I'll try to back at a reasonable hour so I catch some of the party.  :)

Have fun and just jump in when you can. I have a feeling it's just going to be me all weekend anyway.