Author Topic: Bono Still Rocks My World!  (Read 1071338 times)

Offline EnduringChill

• Genius of Compression
Re: Bono Still Rocks My World!
« Reply #6075 on: October 28, 2012, 04:22:11 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hello, hello! ;D

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
  • Im born again to the latest sound
« Reply #6076 on: October 28, 2012, 04:22:40 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 ;)

Viewing your wonderful pics, OnlyU2, is part of my storm preparation. One never knows how long they will be w/o power. Thank you for your help! :)

Offline OnlyU2

• Holy Joe
  • Who's to say what it is will break you
« Reply #6077 on: October 28, 2012, 08:43:32 PM »
 ;)

Viewing your wonderful pics, OnlyU2, is part of my storm preparation. One never knows how long they will be w/o power. Thank you for your help! :)
You are very welcome.  It is my pleasure!

Offline jenniferh aka jen

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
« Reply #6078 on: October 28, 2012, 11:11:16 PM »

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • The world is spinning fast tonight...
« Reply #6079 on: October 29, 2012, 10:50:28 AM »
 ;)

So burn this one to memory so that all you have to do is close your eyes to see it when the power's out. (I hope the power doesnt go out, though.)

Offline Inishfree

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #6080 on: October 30, 2012, 04:19:40 PM »
I don't know why some of the British tabloids ever refered to Bono as being "ugly, sodden mountain goat."  I think he is a very nice looking man.

Guess Americans have good taste.

Gone

« Reply #6081 on: October 30, 2012, 10:12:36 PM »
I think Bono did look pretty bad a lot throughout the mid-2000's.

Girls I know say that 90's Bono was the best looking, had mountains of "swagger". I think he's picked up some of that swagger again since 2010. Looks a lot better than some pictures I've seen of him in the 2000's.

Nanda360

« Reply #6082 on: October 31, 2012, 04:01:33 PM »

Me too, Bono, me too!  :-X

and the guys here in this forum still ask me why I find Bono so sexy... I'm sure they're all jealous of him

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
  • Walk out, into a sunburst street...
« Reply #6083 on: October 31, 2012, 04:12:32 PM »

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
« Reply #6084 on: October 31, 2012, 04:56:54 PM »
^Where/when is this pic from?

No power outage, and committing Bono's face to memory is VERY dangerous!  ;)  :-X

Offline EnduringChill

• Genius of Compression
« Reply #6085 on: October 31, 2012, 05:07:01 PM »
I think Bono did look pretty bad a lot throughout the mid-2000's.

Girls I know say that 90's Bono was the best looking, had mountains of "swagger". I think he's picked up some of that swagger again since 2010. Looks a lot better than some pictures I've seen of him in the 2000's.
Yeah, he does have that swagger back now... I think the worst look for him was during the Vertigo era. Everything else is <3.

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #6086 on: October 31, 2012, 05:26:52 PM »
^Where/when is this pic from?

No power outage, and committing Bono's face to memory is VERY dangerous!  ;)  :-X

Sorry! I didn't notice none of the pics from that event had been posted.

This was a fundraiser in Dublin last Friday night called Tosca Pops Up. Tosca was a restaurant that Bono's brother Norman owned in the 90's which is closed now, but they held a one night event to raise money for charity. If I have any of these facts wrong someone please correct me, I'm just going on memory at the moment!

« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 05:29:19 PM by popbonobuzzbaby »

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #6087 on: October 31, 2012, 05:32:39 PM »
And one more from the F.ounders Conference in Dublin on 10-19.

Offline mdmomof7

• Holy Joe
« Reply #6088 on: October 31, 2012, 06:14:18 PM »
Thanks Pop. I had seen some of those, but didn't remember that one. :)

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
« Reply #6089 on: November 01, 2012, 10:03:50 AM »

I am off that day due to Veteran's Day. I may just hav to come into th city afterall.