Author Topic: Bono Still Rocks My World!  (Read 912072 times)

Offline OnlyU2

• Acrobat
Re: Bono Still Rocks My World!
« Reply #8490 on: May 13, 2017, 01:08:40 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I don't care, I'm claiming it!
« Reply #8491 on: May 13, 2017, 02:07:21 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have been watching the videos from Vancouver all day long. I've come to the conclusion that I probably won't survive Louisville.

Offline 73October

• Party Girl/Boy
  • A hurricane being born
« Reply #8492 on: May 13, 2017, 05:57:53 PM »
Am I the only one apart from Jennifer h aka jen that thinks Bono looks damn good during Exit on this tour?  By the end of the song, B-man was looking hot (in both senses of the word), and still looks fine in a waistcoat.  Even a nod to Johnny Cash still makes him look sexy.

Offline Volcanogirl

• Elevated
  • The goal is Elevation !
« Reply #8493 on: May 14, 2017, 05:20:41 AM »
Am I the only one apart from Jennifer h aka jen that thinks Bono looks damn good during Exit on this tour?  By the end of the song, B-man was looking hot (in both senses of the word), and still looks fine in a waistcoat.  Even a nod to Johnny Cash still makes him look sexy.
He is all of that and maybe more

Offline riffraff

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I'm still waiting
« Reply #8494 on: May 14, 2017, 05:32:01 AM »
Yes, he's doing quite alright!

Offline 73October

• Party Girl/Boy
  • A hurricane being born
« Reply #8495 on: May 14, 2017, 01:24:14 PM »
Yes, he's doing quite alright!

Really looking forward to seeing him in person - from the vantage point of a stadium floor in a few weeks from now.  Hope he's perfected the art of swinging round the mic stand by then  ;)

Offline Kurukira

• Numb
  • Don't Expect, Suggest.
« Reply #8496 on: May 15, 2017, 04:18:35 PM »

I was quite surprised that he could still pull off that look, he should've at least kept the waistcoast for the whole show, it was very flattering on him

Offline Kmama07

• Running to Stand Still
  • She is everywhere and no place
« Reply #8497 on: May 15, 2017, 07:30:58 PM »
Count me in. I've had a soft spot for him since 1982. And even as he gets older, rounder, wrinklier...he's still does it for me.

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #8498 on: May 17, 2017, 06:29:30 PM »

I'm going to just leave this here and say that, yeah, I think he's still got it.

Offline jenniferh aka jen

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
« Reply #8499 on: May 17, 2017, 08:38:44 PM »

Yep, he does

Offline Kmama07

• Running to Stand Still
  • She is everywhere and no place
« Reply #8500 on: May 17, 2017, 08:43:12 PM »
Thank you

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #8501 on: May 18, 2017, 05:58:13 AM »
I'm kind of liking the stripper pole.

Offline OnlyU2

• Acrobat
« Reply #8502 on: May 18, 2017, 10:18:49 AM »

Yep, he does

ohhh yeah he certainly does!

Offline 73October

• Party Girl/Boy
  • A hurricane being born
« Reply #8503 on: May 19, 2017, 12:07:39 PM »
I'm kind of liking the stripper pole.

Me too - just to think, last tour it was the cage (with the rest of the band)!  Can it get any better?  ;)

Offline Volcanogirl

• Elevated
  • The goal is Elevation !
« Reply #8504 on: May 20, 2017, 04:19:37 AM »