Author Topic: Bono Still Rocks My World!  (Read 430616 times)

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
  • Walk out, into a sunburst street...
Re: Bono Still Rocks My World!
« Reply #6165 on: December 01, 2012, 08:36:54 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline mdmomof7

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • I知 born again to the latest sound
« Reply #6166 on: December 01, 2012, 08:54:22 AM »
^Hey, how did you make that heart?   ;)

I'll see you that heart and raise you 100!  :-*

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
  • Walk out, into a sunburst street...
« Reply #6167 on: December 01, 2012, 09:22:58 AM »
^Hey, how did you make that heart?   ;)

I'll see you that heart and raise you 100!  :-*

Just a photo file, like posting any photo. But I wish this forum did have a few more instant smilies like that for us to use!

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I don't care, I'm claiming it!
« Reply #6168 on: December 01, 2012, 06:33:54 PM »
Mon, you're my kinda girl.....good luck in NY..... :)

Thanks!

Sadly, no Bono sightings in Manhattan yesterday and I was on Coney Island all day so definitely no luck there.

Offline theocean

• Genius of Compression
  • The songs are in your eyes
« Reply #6169 on: December 02, 2012, 06:29:49 AM »
I even look for him up in Albany here, being its still NY and he did do the Boy tour here... :D :D

Offline mdmomof7

« Reply #6170 on: December 02, 2012, 09:13:01 AM »
My daughter and I were just in NYC for college visits before Thanksgiving. On the first day, when we were done in the mid afternoon, we were trying to decide what to do. I suggested we could always go to Central Park and have a stroll around. She immediately knew why! lol!!

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I don't care, I'm claiming it!
« Reply #6171 on: December 02, 2012, 06:59:42 PM »
My daughter and I were just in NYC for college visits before Thanksgiving. On the first day, when we were done in the mid afternoon, we were trying to decide what to do. I suggested we could always go to Central Park and have a stroll around. She immediately knew why! lol!!

I have tomorrow off. I have to do some laundry but after that guess where I'm going!

Offline OnlyU2

• Precious Stone
« Reply #6172 on: December 03, 2012, 07:44:45 AM »

Always nice to post the pics without the glasses  ;D

Offline OnlyU2

• Precious Stone
« Reply #6173 on: December 03, 2012, 06:53:43 PM »

Offline TheU2Ken

• Up With the Sun
  • VOTE FOR THE FORUM AWARDS!!!!!!
« Reply #6174 on: December 03, 2012, 07:53:01 PM »

greatest pic EVARRR

new backround

Offline jenniferh aka jen

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #6175 on: December 03, 2012, 08:56:20 PM »

greatest pic EVARRR

new backround

I about died laughing when I saw this on facebook!!!! And so did many other people after I reposted it!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 09:02:42 PM by jenniferh aka jen »

Offline jenniferh aka jen

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #6176 on: December 03, 2012, 09:00:56 PM »

Julian Lennon photo's 2010
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 10:02:38 PM by jenniferh aka jen »

Offline mdmomof7

« Reply #6177 on: December 04, 2012, 08:48:30 AM »

Julian Lennon photo's 2010

Perfection! Thank you, Julian and God!! 

Offline mdmomof7

« Reply #6178 on: December 04, 2012, 08:49:34 AM »

I didn't just laugh when I saw this, I cackled loudly! Good thing no one is around right now! Oh my my! Do I dare show this to my 13 year old Belieber twins?! lol!!

Offline mdmomof7

« Reply #6179 on: December 04, 2012, 08:51:01 AM »

I have tomorrow off. I have to do some laundry but after that guess where I'm going!

Any luck? I know you will see him if you go often. You'll likely see Ali too. And, just think how much more exercise you'll be getting in! :)