Author Topic: Bono Still Rocks My World!  (Read 417112 times)

Offline OnlyU2

• Precious Stone
Re: Bono Still Rocks My World!
« Reply #6360 on: February 04, 2013, 09:52:49 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nice wheels Bman!

I'm glad to see they both have their seat belts on.  Safety first!

Especially with B driving!  ;D
I've heard it a few times, apparently Bono is a crazy driver!

Offline jenniferh aka jen

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #6361 on: February 05, 2013, 09:16:35 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nice wheels Bman!

I'm glad to see they both have their seat belts on.  Safety first!

Especially with B driving!  ;D
I've heard it a few times, apparently Bono is a crazy driver!

All of the guys have indicated that they are scared to drive with him!

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
  • Walk out, into a sunburst street...
« Reply #6362 on: February 05, 2013, 09:18:37 PM »
New photo. You're still gorgeous, gorgeous!!  ;D

Offline KitCat

• Precious Stone
  • New album? Two words: MORE LARRY!!!
« Reply #6363 on: February 05, 2013, 09:21:46 PM »

Those eyes, that crooked smile, a faint hint of freckles.

OM.......NOM...........NOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*dies*

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #6364 on: February 05, 2013, 09:55:24 PM »

Those eyes, that crooked smile, a faint hint of freckles.

OM.......NOM...........NOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*dies*

I agree 101% with that!  ;D

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #6365 on: February 05, 2013, 09:57:08 PM »

From the Helen Seymour book launch in Dublin February 5, 2013 (Somebody's personal pictures)

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #6366 on: February 05, 2013, 10:00:20 PM »

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #6367 on: February 05, 2013, 10:17:20 PM »

Oh that smile!  ;D

Lucky people. I heard he actually sang there too, "Beautiful Noise" by Neil Diamond, not sure if it's true, but I hope we get video if so!

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #6368 on: February 05, 2013, 10:18:33 PM »

Offline KitCat

• Precious Stone
  • New album? Two words: MORE LARRY!!!
« Reply #6369 on: February 06, 2013, 12:48:19 AM »

Oh that smile!  ;D

Lucky people. I heard he actually sang there too, "Beautiful Noise" by Neil Diamond, not sure if it's true, but I hope we get video if so!

mmmm that one got me too *le sigh*

Offline bgirl

• Stateless
« Reply #6370 on: February 06, 2013, 11:23:20 AM »
Oh God, that smile, those eyes.....B u are just waaay too sexy,gorgeous,adorable :P :P :P
Yep, still get that same feeling when i see him now as I did when i was a teenager and seen him with that long gorgeous hair and the vests that would show off his arms,chest and neck :-) :-) :-) :-)

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #6371 on: February 06, 2013, 02:23:42 PM »
There is a video of Bono singing Beautiful Noise here:

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #6372 on: February 06, 2013, 04:04:29 PM »
Here are some of those pics with a bit less watermarks:

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
  • There is no Them, only Us
« Reply #6373 on: February 06, 2013, 04:55:24 PM »
 For being Not on Tour Bono, he looks very fit!

Offline missey

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #6374 on: February 06, 2013, 06:13:21 PM »
Looking good B!!  I love his scarf, I wonder if it's Edun.