Author Topic: Bono Still Rocks My World!  (Read 360624 times)

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
  • Walk out, into a sunburst street...
Re: Bono Still Rocks My World!
« Reply #6420 on: February 26, 2013, 09:12:00 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LOL such an adorable dork.  ;D

Fixed it. :P

Agreed.  ;D

Offline jenniferh aka jen

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #6421 on: February 26, 2013, 09:14:58 PM »
^ I was looking at these pictures earlier and wondered what Bono would do if he decided to use a mic similar to this one while singing live. I don't think he would know what to do with himself if he didn't have an actual mic in his hands. Maybe try to play the guitar more..  :o

Offline KitCat

• Precious Stone
  • New album? Two words: MORE LARRY!!!
« Reply #6422 on: February 26, 2013, 09:28:49 PM »
^ I was looking at these pictures earlier and wondered what Bono would do if he decided to use a mic similar to this one while singing live. I don't think he would know what to do with himself if he didn't have an actual mic in his hands. Maybe try to play the guitar more..  :o

He needs something to occupy his hands! I'm sure we could help out

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #6423 on: February 26, 2013, 09:36:18 PM »

He needs something to occupy his hands! I'm sure we could help out

:-X  :-*  ;)

Offline KitCat

• Precious Stone
  • New album? Two words: MORE LARRY!!!
« Reply #6424 on: February 26, 2013, 09:43:46 PM »
Without something to occupy his hands, he'd just be wandering around stage wantonly molesting his bandmates.

On second thought, hmmmmmmmm............. :D
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 10:36:20 PM by KitCat »

Offline Fist-O

• Party Girl/Boy
  • I leave behind video cameras for all of you!
« Reply #6425 on: February 26, 2013, 10:34:59 PM »
Without something to occupy his hands, he'd just be wandering around stage wantonly molesting his bandmates.

On second though, hmmmmmmmm............. :D

Hahahaha

Offline trlica

• Holy Joe
« Reply #6426 on: February 27, 2013, 04:11:32 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #6427 on: February 27, 2013, 09:25:05 PM »

Bono pouring his own pint at The Auld Dubliner in Long Beach after TED presentation

Offline missey

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #6428 on: February 28, 2013, 09:36:47 PM »

Bono pouring his own pint at The Auld Dubliner in Long Beach after TED presentation

I love a man who can pour a good pint of the black stuff!!

Offline OnlyU2

• Precious Stone
« Reply #6429 on: March 01, 2013, 08:26:52 PM »
Bono in San Francisco today

Offline theocean

• Deep In the Heart
  • The songs are in your eyes
« Reply #6430 on: March 02, 2013, 07:58:42 AM »
I wish i was there too..looks fun....he looks nice too. :) :)

Offline OnlyU2

• Precious Stone
« Reply #6431 on: March 04, 2013, 04:55:37 PM »

Offline MelancholyBaby (U2Katya)

• Numb
« Reply #6432 on: March 04, 2013, 09:53:03 PM »

Oh my gosh, they are both so cute I can't stand it!  ;D <3 I love it.

I'm guessing it's just the color of the shades, but they make him look like he's wearing that guyliner again in some of the other pics. I wish he'd get tired of those glasses. I'm hoping for the new album he'll ditch them for good! Let us see those blues again, B.!

« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 09:56:39 PM by MelancholyBaby (U2Katya) »

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
  • There is no Them, only Us
« Reply #6433 on: March 05, 2013, 05:16:34 AM »
It looks like the resports of Ali being injured were either inaccurate or just plain wrong. She seems fine here, thank goodness.

Offline MelancholyBaby (U2Katya)

• Numb
« Reply #6434 on: March 05, 2013, 07:52:53 AM »
It looks like the resports of Ali being injured were either inaccurate or just plain wrong. She seems fine here, thank goodness.

I was thinking that too! She looks fabulous as always.