Author Topic: It's about time to update atu2!  (Read 5116 times)

Offline Joe90usa

• Airborne Ranger
  • Dragons Rule! Catfish Drool.
Re: It's about time to update atu2!
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2009, 04:51:39 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Are you guys talking about the forum or the main site? We are underway with a redesign of the main site, but God only knows when it'll be done.

Yes, I mean the main site, the banner picture which features the band circa 2004 in particular. Can you change it to a more current photo, and perhaps alter the color scheme to NLOTH friendly colors?

The atu2 staff looked at some possible designs a while back and the entire team had the opportunity to make suggestions and comment on some mock ups along the way. When we arrived at a conclusion, I have to say that what we decided to go with was VERY nice.

Updating this site to match the latest U2 release is a large project that also entails access to a reasonable sum of money, so we want to design a site that has some staying power as we don't know when we'll be doing it again.

I think most people will be very pleased with the new look when it arrives. We'll certainly update everyone as we draw close to that time.

achtungchild

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2009, 06:13:39 PM »
Are you guys talking about the forum or the main site? We are underway with a redesign of the main site, but God only knows when it'll be done.

Yes, I mean the main site, the banner picture which features the band circa 2004 in particular. Can you change it to a more current photo, and perhaps alter the color scheme to NLOTH friendly colors?

The atu2 staff looked at some possible designs a while back and the entire team had the opportunity to make suggestions and comment on some mock ups along the way. When we arrived at a conclusion, I have to say that what we decided to go with was VERY nice.

Updating this site to match the latest U2 release is a large project that also entails access to a reasonable sum of money, so we want to design a site that has some staying power as we don't know when we'll be doing it again.

I think most people will be very pleased with the new look when it arrives. We'll certainly update everyone as we draw close to that time.

Thank you for going in-depth! That was the positive feedback I was looking for.  ;D

shockdocta22

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2009, 10:14:07 AM »
u should change colors and evrything but not where evrything is bc its easy to get around

Offline zoo3d

• Babyface
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2009, 09:51:09 PM »
JUST JOINED FROM THE U2.COM FORUM, WHAT A CONFUSING SITE! THIS IS AMAZING THOUGH, LOOK FORWARD TO MAKING FRIENDS.