Author Topic: Brian Murphy Appreciation Thread  (Read 60525 times)

u2dreamoutloud

Re: Brian Murphy Appreciation Thread
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2011, 01:01:34 PM »
Here we go, some lovely double-hotness

isnt Brians face expression just cute?
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

this one is taken by the edge
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and some Hansa pix

check u2006com Youtubechannel for an awesome video from Hansa Berlin with these two sweet guys

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • Yes, I'm a raving feminist. What of it?
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2011, 07:56:44 PM »
Hmmm.... thanks, DreamOutLoud, I love these pictures!!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
isnt Brians face expression just cute?

Brian's thinking: Oh, man, more silly girls, more autographs....

u2dreamoutloud

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2011, 12:16:22 AM »
Need to repost this gem from the bono topic

Just also put it on my lock screen on the phone where i can see them when i check the clock  ;D

Offline sonofspam

• Stateless
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2011, 12:44:12 AM »
Sure is a lot of hormonal ladies on this thread lol

u2dreamoutloud

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2011, 01:08:02 AM »

Honestly what makes you think that? ;D

Annoying theres a web guardian installed on my work pc and it only blocks replying to this brian topic i always have to use my phone for this. Seems this guardian cant bear so much hotness :D

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2011, 05:32:46 AM »
Need to repost this gem from the bono topic

Just also put it on my lock screen on the phone where i can see them when i check the clock  ;D

I put this on my phone yesterday too!! When I saw it, I was like, "All right!! Bono-Brian double-hotness!"

Offline sonofspam

• Stateless
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2011, 05:59:21 AM »

Annoying theres a web guardian installed on my work pc and it only blocks replying to this brian topic i always have to use my phone for this. Seems this guardian cant bear so much hotness :D
He's guarding your loins lol

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2011, 06:25:50 AM »

Darn right. The fact that he's a bodyguard makes it all the hotter. Our hot Bono's body is guarded by a hot man.

Offline sonofspam

• Stateless
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2011, 06:35:47 AM »

I meant the guardian on your pc but if you wanna get all homoerotic that's ok too lol.

Darn right. The fact that he's a bodyguard makes it all the hotter. Our hot Bono's body is guarded by a hot man.

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2011, 06:39:56 AM »
Guardian on the pic?

u2dreamoutloud

« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2011, 11:00:17 AM »
Meant the guardian program on my comUter at work. It blocks replying only on brians topic

Offline Tumbling Dice

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I won't pay the usual fee
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2011, 11:01:56 AM »
Why does Bono need a minder?  If he had any real enemies, he'd be dead already.

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2011, 01:02:55 PM »
I'm sure, TD, that it sometimes get a little rough with fans.... Like my friend who just came back from Mexico City said it was pretty crazy there.... She was waiting outside the hotel several times to see Bono and the other fans were just out of control at times... I think they need these people to keep the cooky people away. Not so much for protecting his life against a would-be assassin....

Offline Tumbling Dice

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I won't pay the usual fee
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2011, 01:05:33 PM »
I'm sure, TD, that it sometimes get a little rough with fans.... Like my friend who just came back from Mexico City said it was pretty crazy there.... She was waiting outside the hotel several times to see Bono and the other fans were just out of control at times... I think they need these people to keep the cooky people away. Not so much for protecting his life against a would-be assassin....

I'm just saying- it's been over 10 years since ATYCLB was released, so I'm sure the danger has passed by now.

u2dreamoutloud

« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2011, 01:27:36 PM »
It's not about death threats or stuff. It's about crazy Bonogirls who try to catch him, destroy his clothes, steal his necklace, scratch him, hurt him or whatever, or in concerts throwing things on him or stuff. That's what Brian is for. I don't think Bono is afraid of getting shot or so. He travels without security when he's alone or with the rest of the Hewsons.

But we can be happy he finds it necessary to have a guy on his side since he chose him  ;D