Author Topic: Brian Murphy Appreciation Thread  (Read 62204 times)

Offline missbigkiss

• Wanderer
Re: Brian Murphy Appreciation Thread
« Reply #570 on: December 26, 2012, 01:08:43 AM »
Find him !  :)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline bonorules

• Stateless
« Reply #571 on: December 26, 2012, 11:27:14 AM »
Find him !  :)

Nice shot of the back of Brian's head. :)  I've been playing "spot Brian" in all of the pictures from that night.

Offline missbigkiss

• Wanderer
« Reply #572 on: December 26, 2012, 12:52:23 PM »
The face now !  :)

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • Yes, I'm a raving feminist. What of it?
« Reply #573 on: February 26, 2013, 09:08:11 AM »
Whose hands are around Bono??  ;D Please say it's Brian's!!

Offline bonorules

• Stateless
« Reply #574 on: February 26, 2013, 04:00:27 PM »

I think the hand with the ring on is actually Bono's, probably trying to hold is jacket closed per usual, and the other is Brian's.  I'm with you though, I hope it's Brian's and it's not Bono growing a 3rd arm over Christmas. :)

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #575 on: February 27, 2013, 07:10:49 AM »

I think the hand with the ring on is actually Bono's, probably trying to hold is jacket closed per usual, and the other is Brian's.  I'm with you though, I hope it's Brian's and it's not Bono growing a 3rd arm over Christmas. :)

Hmm. The gentle touch of Brian's nudging hand.... Isnt that sweet? :)

Offline bonorules

• Stateless
« Reply #576 on: February 27, 2013, 11:05:29 AM »

Hmm. The gentle touch of Brian's nudging hand.... Isnt that sweet? :)

Brian can nudge me anytime. ;) 
Although, I'm not so sure this was a nudge as much as it was an attempt to keep Bono going in the right direction.  Have you seen the video the charity they busk for had on their site?  At least, I think it was on their site?  At the end, they show Bono leaving and all of the craziness around him.  Bono is trying to walk one way to talk to people and Brain is trying to keep up with him and get him to go in what I assume is the direction of where their car is. 

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #577 on: February 27, 2013, 11:35:26 AM »
I bet herding Bono is like herding a cat!

Offline _acrobat

• Precious Stone
  • Am I really all the things that are outside of me?
« Reply #578 on: February 27, 2013, 08:09:27 PM »
I legitimately worry about you guys sometimes ;)

Offline MarsGirl

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #579 on: February 28, 2013, 06:59:42 AM »
I legitimately worry about you guys sometimes ;)

That's a pretty normal reaction.

Lovebug

« Reply #580 on: June 16, 2013, 06:35:51 PM »
The most recent picture I've seen of him.
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
  • Walk out, into a sunburst street...
« Reply #581 on: June 17, 2013, 12:57:42 AM »
The most recent picture I've seen of him.

Let me give you a few more recent ones then.  ;D (Unfortunately he's just sort of lurking in the background.)   :-\

Long Beach, California Feb. 26 acting as photographer

France Mar. 4

Las Vegas, NV Apr. 13

Dublin (for Bono's birthday) May 10

Lovebug

« Reply #582 on: June 17, 2013, 05:50:35 AM »
 ;D now let's hope he doesn't retire/quit before the tour. :-[ It took me awhile to find him in the first picture.

Lovebug

« Reply #583 on: June 18, 2013, 07:08:25 PM »
These are from today he's in almost (if not all) pictures

IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z132/andreiavox/5843_619544381388927_1961080657_n.jpg[/IMG]

[/QUOTE]

Offline OnlyU2

• Precious Stone
« Reply #584 on: June 18, 2013, 07:55:04 PM »
Elijah and John are getting so big!