Author Topic: Brian Murphy Appreciation Thread  (Read 123560 times)

Offline Pixie1121

• Wanderer
Re: Brian Murphy Appreciation Thread
« Reply #630 on: July 05, 2018, 07:07:40 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Reviving this thread because I've just discovered Brian Murphy. He winked at me in DC 2 weeks ago and that's all it took. I was more excited about that wink then I was about meeting Edge earlier in the day.
Faints! Full story gal! Brian is devilishly handsome and Edge has great skin!

I was on Edge side catwalk. Brian saw me across the way during "Love is All we Have Left" and winked at me.  gave a thumbs up, he nodded and turned his attention back to his work.

My next show was Newark and I wore my hair the same way as I did in DC (in ponytails) to hopefully be recognizable. I stood on Adams side catwalk this time where Brian spends a good part of his time. After Bono ripped pages from the book he picked up a page from the stage and gave it to me. I'd like to think he recognized me from before because he had to walk passed 10 people to give me that page.

Yes, Edge does have great soft skin. 

Offline laoghaire

• Party Girl/Boy
  • IT MEEEEEEEANS SOMETHING!!!!!!
« Reply #631 on: July 05, 2018, 07:12:35 PM »
I... did not know about this man.

O.O

Offline skelter

• Staring at the Sun
  • Drowning is no sin
« Reply #632 on: July 05, 2018, 07:18:38 PM »
Thanks for story pixie! I didn't know Brian favors Adam's side of catwalk when he's guarding Bono. I hope you got to see Adam's tall brown-haired guard too!

I was digging through early pages of this thread. Some pics are gone. Tried to used wayback machine site to restore the old pics, but no luck. Sob!