Author Topic: Minneapolis, MN - Who's going to TCF ?  (Read 2190 times)

jameyhowell73

Minneapolis, MN - Who's going to TCF ?
« on: July 01, 2011, 03:01:59 PM »
I didn't see anything started for specific events, here's one for MN guests. That's me, coming from CO. Who else is on board ? Share a room ?

Offline LetItGoooooo

• Stranger in a Strange Land
Re: Minneapolis, MN - Who's going to TCF ?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 05:36:04 PM »
Jamey and I are one in the same. When I registered that name and edited my signature I added a link to my work email or web address without thinking and got deleted. Sorry about that.

Anyway, wanted to have a place for peeps to reply if they'd like to see about sharing a room cost for the big show!!!! Can't wait to see the Gang kill it on Saturday night. I just need a place to crash afterwards and would love to able to hang with other U2 fans until crash out time. Then I just need to be back at airport in afternoon around 1 or so. I can catch the light rail and bus for that though. Thanks !

Offline LetItGoooooo

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 10:19:44 PM »
Lol,... Anyone... Bueller... Class ...? I just need to get back to the airport around noonish on Sunday is all I care about... besides seeing Bono and the Gang kill it on Saturday night!

Offline jenniferh aka jen

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2011, 01:25:42 AM »
I'm going and I'm also from Colorado!

Offline LetItGoooooo

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2011, 02:44:02 PM »
Right on Jennifer! So are you going solo too ? lol, not looking to roomie up, wife wouldn't like that too much I'm sure. It'd be cool to meet up though if you want. I fly into MN around 1030 or something on Saturday. Can't wait for the show !!!!   So you saw them in Denver I take it ?  UGH, I cannot believe I missed it in my own freakin back yard (sort of). We live in Glenwood Springs.

Offline jenniferh aka jen

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2011, 10:36:00 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Right on Jennifer! So are you going solo too ? lol, not looking to roomie up, wife wouldn't like that too much I'm sure. It'd be cool to meet up though if you want. I fly into MN around 1030 or something on Saturday. Can't wait for the show !!!!   So you saw them in Denver I take it ?  UGH, I cannot believe I missed it in my own freakin back yard (sort of). We live in Glenwood Springs.

I am technically going solo, but meeting a friend from the forum. I have GA, she has seats so I'll be solo in the GA line. (I think, gotta find out the rules). I am driving up, because I may take a detour to Wisconsin afterwards, and will get there on Friday night. Are you GA or seats?

Yes, went to Denver!! You should have been there!!! We should meet up, I'll PM you my phone number.

Offline LetItGoooooo

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2011, 11:16:12 AM »
GA right here !

Offline Vox

• Running to Stand Still
  • Time is irrelevant, it's not linear.
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2011, 09:57:37 AM »
I'll be there but live about 1.5 hours from the stadium and am driving back with a buddy after the show.