Author Topic: What makes Bono Sexy?!  (Read 8937 times)

Offline Tumbling Dice

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I won't pay the usual fee
Re: What makes Bono Sexy?!
« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2012, 09:11:43 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Am I the only one who really likes how he looked at his wedding?

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mrs B's aged well.

Offline theocean

• Genius of Compression
  • The songs are in your eyes
« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2012, 03:08:35 PM »
Am I the only one who really likes how he looked at his wedding?

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mrs B's aged well.

They are a cute couple and still are!!!!!

Offline Thehorsefly [whinny!]

• Desert Rose
  • Nobody gonna feel no pain,Nobody gonna cry someday
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2012, 05:12:45 PM »
So very many things...

*drools*

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
  • There is no Them, only Us
« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2012, 05:25:08 PM »
What makes Bono Sexy?!

If you have to ask, you will just never get it.

Offline theocean

• Genius of Compression
« Reply #64 on: December 31, 2012, 02:37:08 PM »
What makes Bono Sexy?!

If you have to ask, you will just never get it.

Good Answer!!!!! :D :D :D

Offline Sckooshy1

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2014, 01:01:59 AM »
Yeah, I am actually very picky, or just particular, but Bono is one of the few on my mental list of who I believe to be sexy. Bono is just sexy. He just has it..whatever it is.

Offline Fist-O

• Numb
  • I leave behind video cameras for all of you!
« Reply #66 on: October 22, 2014, 09:47:02 AM »
I remember a footage from zootv where there was an interview with the handycam girl from TTTYAATW. The interviewer/reporter asked her what was she focusing on during the whole performance. The girl replied, 'his ****'.

Offline mdmomof7

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • Im born again to the latest sound
« Reply #67 on: October 22, 2014, 09:50:17 AM »
I remember a footage from zootv where there was an interview with the handycam girl from TTTYAATW. The interviewer/reporter asked her what was she focusing on during the whole performance. The girl replied, 'his ****'.

Well, that could be many things! lol!!

Offline theocean

• Genius of Compression
« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2014, 06:26:11 PM »
his music and the way he stands at the mike....back then and even now..

Offline linds61119

• Wanderer
« Reply #69 on: December 05, 2014, 09:15:53 AM »
Hot and sexy are two different things in my opinion. Calling someone hot is more about how they look physically. Calling someone sexy is the whole package, physicality and mentality. Bono was hot, not so much anymore, but he still is very sexy. So much of what was already said is true. His intellect, his artistry, his devotion to life, the way he puts everything into what he's singing, his raw emotion and his soul. Quite simply, who he is is what makes him sexy.

Offline mdmomof7

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • Im born again to the latest sound
« Reply #70 on: December 05, 2014, 09:29:26 AM »
Hot and sexy are two different things in my opinion. Calling someone hot is more about how they look physically. Calling someone sexy is the whole package, physicality and mentality. Bono was hot, not so much anymore, but he still is very sexy. So much of what was already said is true. His intellect, his artistry, his devotion to life, the way he puts everything into what he's singing, his raw emotion and his soul. Quite simply, who he is is what makes him sexy.

+++++++++++++++++++

Offline Kurukira

• Party Girl/Boy
  • I am a girl, a girl called paaaarty...
« Reply #71 on: December 05, 2014, 12:13:42 PM »
Whenever Bono puts EVERYTHING into whatever he does - whether it's singing, songwriting, performing, or speaking, there's that "SOMETHING" you can't put into words but it can cause you to stop whatever you're doing just to pay attention to him.  Now, I suppose the 90s was the best era for what I just described because at that time he was uncompromising, and that to me can be a VERY attractive quality.  Now, physically...um, well, I would like to see him slim down, for his own health and not just for the tours.  When all else fails though, it's his piercing blue eyes.

Offline missey

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #72 on: December 05, 2014, 07:56:25 PM »

Very well said!!

Offline mariamontreal

• Babyface
  • She moves in mysterious ways
« Reply #73 on: December 06, 2014, 03:29:26 PM »
When Bono was younger he was definetly hot , he was really good looking . Fast forward Bono is very sexy and charismatic not great in the looks department as age plays a big role in that , sexy he is without a doubt . I am just 2 yrs older than he , but back in the day in my 20's as was he, he was good looking  and I had a major love crush for him that lasted many years. His sexiness comes from everything he stands for as a husband, father, spokesperson , band member the whole nine yards. He is number 1 in my books along with the Edge, Larry and Adam.

Offline Doc_Holiday

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #74 on: December 17, 2014, 08:25:05 PM »
I don't know but I was just seeing some pictures with him and Ashley Judd... She seemed to have the hots for him... And she is extremely hot herself. We will never know if Bono hit that