Author Topic: The "Finish My Sentence" Game  (Read 125905 times)

Offline OnlyU2

• Airborne Ranger
Re: The "Finish My Sentence" Game
« Reply #3375 on: April 21, 2017, 08:10:23 AM »
Wild Honey.  The only verse he knew how to sing was, "I was a monkey stealing honey from a swarm of bees", and he used his own chest for drums.  The guys thought he was great so they hired him at the price of 1500 bananas per show.  Next was the Giraffe, his audition song was

Offline riffraff

• Acrobat
  • Hold on to love, love won't let you go...
« Reply #3376 on: April 21, 2017, 08:25:10 AM »
Elevation since he was so tall. He didn't do a very good job and because an tha HATES this song, so he was excused from the audition. Then the hippo showed up to sing

Offline OnlyU2

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #3377 on: April 21, 2017, 08:39:52 AM »
Running to stand still.  The poor hippo was so fat, when he tried to run or dance, he didn't move, and he ate Larry's drum so Larry kicked him out of the audition.  Next up was the Elephant,

Offline riffraff

• Acrobat
« Reply #3378 on: April 21, 2017, 08:47:07 AM »
and he sang Get On Your Boots...and he was wearing boots! They were purple, thigh-high leather boots, custom made for elephants by Sachs 5th Avenue. He didn't do too bad of a job, but not quite good enough, so he left, dragging his sad boots behind him. Next up was the wolf, and surprisingly enough, he sang

Offline OnlyU2

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #3379 on: April 21, 2017, 08:52:42 AM »
Raised by wolves, and the guys loved how he howled Stronger than Fear!  but he was scared of Edge's guitar and started biting it, so Edge shot him.  Next up was the lion, he sang

Offline riffraff

• Acrobat
« Reply #3380 on: April 21, 2017, 09:06:54 AM »
Breathe because he liked the lyric "the roar that lies on the other side of silence", and also "gonna wear them like a crown" because he's king of the jungle. But, he didn't like when Edge started singing harmony, so Edge shot him, too. All of a sudden all of the animals got together and started singing Hawkmoon, and

Offline OnlyU2

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #3381 on: April 21, 2017, 09:11:42 AM »
they sounded great! A flock of hawks heard Hawkmoon, so they came and flapped their wings to the beat.  One of the hawks swooped down and pecked off Edge's beanie, so he shot everything in sight, so

Offline riffraff

• Acrobat
« Reply #3382 on: April 21, 2017, 09:13:57 AM »
they decided not to use animals as part of the show. A thunderstorm showed up and washed all the dead bodies away, so Edge was out of any possible trouble he might have been in! But, now he needed another new beanie, so

Offline OnlyU2

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #3383 on: April 21, 2017, 09:27:58 AM »
Riffy knit him a new one out of the dead animal fur.  Larry needed a new drum now, so Bono dragged the dead gorilla over, and he used his chest.  Then the seagulls came back, thinking there was an animal on Edge's head, they started attacking, and

Offline riffraff

• Acrobat
« Reply #3384 on: April 21, 2017, 09:37:09 AM »
stole the new animal-fur beanie. This really mad Riffy mad, so she got out her uzi and killed them all (seagulls have 9 lives, just like cats) again. Everyone decided to just go to the beanie store, so

Offline OnlyU2

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #3385 on: April 21, 2017, 10:15:19 AM »
they all hopped into Edge's open-top beetle.  When they got there, the store was closed.  Edge started to panic because he couldn't go another minute without his beanie.  So Adam threw a brick through a window!  They all broke into the store, but the alarm went off and

Offline riffraff

• Acrobat
« Reply #3386 on: April 21, 2017, 11:39:50 AM »
everything was out of control. The electrical thunderstorm started up again and the power went out so the alarm stopped screaming. Everyone went into the store through the hole in the window and

Offline OnlyU2

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #3387 on: April 21, 2017, 11:56:52 AM »
Larry's butt got caught in the window.  He was struggling to get through while everyone else was gathering up beanies.  Riffy found a crate that had 8193 beanies in it, so she pushed it out the back door and loaded it on Edge's beetle.  They were trying to leave, but Larry kept screaming so

Offline riffraff

• Acrobat
« Reply #3388 on: April 21, 2017, 03:14:04 PM »
they drove the beetle right through the wall and got Larry and his butt out. Everyone climbed on top of the box of beanies in the beetle and beat feet out of there because the power came back on and the alarm started screaming again. Just then

Offline OnlyU2

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #3389 on: April 21, 2017, 03:17:38 PM »
32 cop cars where chasing them.  Edge opened the crate and started throwing beanies at the cop cars.  One got stuck on a cop's windshield and he crashed into another cop car.  This caused a chain reaction pile up, so