Author Topic: The "Finish My Sentence" Game  (Read 132861 times)

Offline riffraff

• Holy Joe
  • Hold on to love, love won't let you go...
Re: The "Finish My Sentence" Game
« Reply #4020 on: May 19, 2017, 02:44:06 PM »
poor Riffy, but she didn't really mind because she hates seagulls. So she collected all the bodies and took them to the local supermarket, where the head of the meat department bought them.
The people in Pasadena heard about this and

Offline OnlyU2

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #4021 on: May 19, 2017, 02:48:28 PM »
all lined up outside the supermarket.  Most of them wanted to start a riot, but there were a few who wanted to buy the seagull meat and make seagull soup, seagull stew, and even seagull burgers. There could even be a brand new chain of restaurants serving seagull called

Offline riffraff

• Holy Joe
« Reply #4022 on: May 19, 2017, 02:50:08 PM »
Jonathan Livingston Seagull's Fine Restaurant and Dining Experience. The waiters and waitresses  could wear feathers and beaks and

Offline OnlyU2

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #4023 on: May 19, 2017, 02:53:21 PM »
they could make utensils out of the feet.  Well Riffy was rich! First off she made $32,339.52 selling the hundreds of thousand seagull corpses to the butcher, now she's about to open the restaurant, so Edge

Offline riffraff

• Holy Joe
« Reply #4024 on: May 19, 2017, 02:55:23 PM »
told Riffy that U2 would play at the grand opening! Riffy was thrilled, and asked OnlyU2 if she would help her decorate the place. OnlyU2 suggested

Offline OnlyU2

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #4025 on: May 19, 2017, 02:59:06 PM »
going to the ocean and finding another flock of seagulls.  Not only for the meat, but for their heads.  OnlyU2 wanted to mount thousands of seagull heads all over the walls of the restaurant.  Riffy said

Offline riffraff

• Holy Joe
« Reply #4026 on: May 19, 2017, 03:21:27 PM »
that was a great idea, and off they went to the ocean. The guys were following them, and since there weren't any seagulls there, everyone decided to go swimming. Of course, as soon as they jumped in the ocean, a zillion seagulls showed up and

Offline OnlyU2

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #4027 on: May 19, 2017, 03:37:15 PM »
everyone started throwing rocks at them.  They ended up knocking only about 10 seagulls down.  So they bit off their heads, brought the bodies and heads to the restaurant.  They needed a better way to get the other zillion seagulls, so

Offline riffraff

• Holy Joe
« Reply #4028 on: May 19, 2017, 03:52:31 PM »
they went to a seagull store. The store had all kinds of seagulls, big ones, little ones, white ones, purple ones, smelly ones, pretty ones, fugly ones and even some that had been bred with giraffes, so they had really really long necks. Bono was amazed by this, and

Offline OnlyU2

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #4029 on: May 19, 2017, 04:16:02 PM »
wanted to keep the giraffeseagull as a pet.  But Edge wanted to chop off its head and mount it on the wall.  Riffy wanted the meat because a plate of giraffeseagull meat could sell for $500 a plate.  Larry was obsessed with the purple ones, and Adam

Offline riffraff

• Holy Joe
« Reply #4030 on: May 19, 2017, 05:01:55 PM »
liked the really pretty ones. So, they each did what they wanted...Bono got a new pet and named it Onlygiraffeseagull, Edge had a new decoration for his wall, Riffy got rich, Larry married a purple one, and Adam ate all the pretty ones. OnlyU2 wanted to teach Onlygiraffeseagull some tricks, but Bono

Offline OnlyU2

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #4031 on: May 19, 2017, 05:26:18 PM »
wanted to teach him how to sing instead so he could be his backup vocals.  But all he knew how to do was squawk!  So he suggested using him as an instrument instead, and squawk along with Larry's drumming.  Larry wanted to get his new purple wife to

Offline riffraff

• Holy Joe
« Reply #4032 on: May 19, 2017, 05:54:00 PM »
dance on the big screen with Morleigh, but she wasn't much of a dancer, so he stuck a drumstick up her butt and used her as a stage prop. Adam kept burping from eating all the pretty seagulls, and

Offline OnlyU2

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #4033 on: May 19, 2017, 07:00:46 PM »
Edge took a giraffeseagull's head off the restaurant wall, hollowed it out, and wore it over his head.  But then the smell of the rotten flesh inside started making him nauseous so he

Offline riffraff

• Holy Joe
« Reply #4034 on: May 20, 2017, 05:17:39 AM »
took it off and made Bono wear it. Bono didn't want to wear it, so he ate it and then got really sick. OnlyU2 helped him get to the bathroom, but