Author Topic: Plastic surgery for Larry?  (Read 2956 times)

satellitedog01

Re: Plastic surgery for Larry?
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2011, 05:54:26 AM »
:-DDD

Offline larrylove

• Wanderer
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2012, 07:06:50 AM »
don't think so he's just a naturally beauty.. ;)

Offline Dali

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2013, 05:22:19 AM »
If Larry indeed has had some plastic surgery done, he should stop with getting it immediately, as most stars who do that, get kind of addicted to it and turn out looking like a freak show in their old days. Looking at recent pictures, it seems like he did get some botox. If U2 want their band to be relevant, they should not wash themselves up with plastic surgery at all. There is no way they could compete with their own reissues anyway. Luckily for them, the "old band" does not tour anymore ;-)

Offline Inishfree

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2013, 09:47:07 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If Larry indeed has had some plastic surgery done, he should stop with getting it immediately, as most stars who do that, get kind of addicted to it and turn out looking like a freak show in their old days. Looking at recent pictures, it seems like he did get some botox. If U2 want their band to be relevant, they should not wash themselves up with plastic surgery at all. There is no way they could compete with their own reissues anyway. Luckily for them, the "old band" does not tour anymore ;-)

Good point.  I am in my mid-fifties and have never had any kind of cosmetic surgery, botox, etc.  There is a natural softness, lines and wrinkles that come with age.  It is the way we are suppose to look.  Granted we live long enough. 

I have watched a few episodes of the real houswives, whom are extemely rich.  Some of their faces look like mask. 

Offline Declamom

• Babyface
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2013, 03:45:14 PM »
His eyes definitely look a little strange, and not quite like they used to.  I thought I might be just imagining it but I obviously have company.

Offline KitCat

• Precious Stone
  • Free yourself to be yourself.
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2013, 09:31:44 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That is not a man that's had botox.

Larry has always had small almond shaped eyes, I think what's happening now is that through age his eyelids are starting to droop a bit (happens to all of us I'm afraid) and just making his eyes look a bit weirdly shaped.

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Expression has a lot to do with it too...