Author Topic: Winter Bono  (Read 8027 times)

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
  • Walk out, into a sunburst street...
Re: Winter Bono
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2012, 12:35:57 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2012, 12:39:59 PM »

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2012, 12:43:06 PM »
My favorite.

Offline northstarjo

• Holy Joe
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2012, 02:20:01 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My favorite.

oooh, that's lovely ;D ;D ;D. . . I've never seen that one.  Can we say "new wallpaper" anyone??  :D

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2012, 02:24:36 PM »
My favorite.

oooh, that's lovely ;D ;D ;D. . . I've never seen that one.  Can we say "new wallpaper" anyone??  :D

Yessssss... isn't that gorgeous?

Shhh... Bob Geldoff is on the other end of the sofa with him, but I cropped him off.  :P

Offline northstarjo

• Holy Joe
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2012, 02:32:55 PM »
My favorite.

Shhh... Bob Geldoff is on the other end of the sofa with him, but I cropped him off:P

good girl!!!  ;D

Offline Inishfree

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2012, 07:40:07 AM »
Bono in the snow, makes me want to give him a hot cup of coffee.

And I love the leather coat.  :D

Me too!

Offline theocean

• Deep In the Heart
  • The songs are in your eyes
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2012, 04:26:35 AM »
My favorite.

Shhh... Bob Geldoff is on the other end of the sofa with him, but I cropped him off:P

good girl!!!  ;D

i like that coat..... ;)

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2012, 12:39:01 PM »
 :D The newest pics of him belong here too.

Offline OnlyU2

• Precious Stone
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2012, 10:12:07 AM »

Offline theocean

• Deep In the Heart
  • The songs are in your eyes
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2012, 06:15:57 AM »
Could someone find the pic where the boys are all shoveling snow in NYC??? 8)

Offline KitCat

• Precious Stone
  • New album? Two words: MORE LARRY!!!
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2012, 07:16:53 AM »
:D The newest pics of him belong here too.

FFS let go of your jacket B!

...even though your little insecurities make you cute.   ::)

Offline Belisama

• Original of the Species
  • There is no Them, only Us
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2012, 07:52:26 AM »
My favorite.

This is the hair he should have right now. A friend of mine painted this picture for me. I will try to post a copy of it here, it is truly Magnificent.

Offline OnlyU2

• Precious Stone
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2012, 08:27:29 AM »

Offline Shesgonnadreamoutloud

• Elevated
  • Uncertainty can be a guiding light
« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2012, 12:30:51 PM »
Bono has good taste in coats