Author Topic: animal cuteness :D  (Read 18425 times)

Offline Inishfree

• Up With the Sun
Re: animal cuteness :D
« Reply #165 on: November 17, 2012, 05:07:12 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

;D

I second that!

Offline theocean

• Deep In the Heart
  • The songs are in your eyes
« Reply #166 on: November 17, 2012, 07:02:55 AM »
I want him..... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Offline AliSPNfan

• Numb
« Reply #167 on: November 17, 2012, 11:23:14 AM »
An old video but still one of my favourites:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  ;D

Offline AliSPNfan

• Numb
« Reply #168 on: November 19, 2012, 11:48:36 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline theocean

• Deep In the Heart
« Reply #169 on: November 19, 2012, 02:13:51 PM »
An old video but still one of my favourites:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  ;D

i love babies!!!! :D :D :D

Offline AliSPNfan

• Numb
« Reply #170 on: November 20, 2012, 01:38:24 PM »
Chewbacca the dog  :D

Offline Blue Silken Sky

• Precious Stone
  • What are the feelings you left behind?
« Reply #171 on: November 20, 2012, 05:42:24 PM »

This one actually creeps me out a bit.  ;)

Offline Inishfree

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #172 on: November 20, 2012, 08:43:03 PM »

Oh my gosh, he does look like Chewbacca!

Offline AliSPNfan

• Numb
« Reply #173 on: November 21, 2012, 12:13:31 PM »
It's past Hallowe'en but this is too cute  :D

Awwww :)

Offline EnduringChill

• Genius of Compression
« Reply #174 on: November 21, 2012, 01:26:45 PM »
I love this thread.  It's so much nicer than those nasty political threads.  You find a better class of person in here.
Yep. Anyone who appreciates adorable animals is rated higher in my book than those who like to debate politics. :D

Offline AliSPNfan

• Numb
« Reply #175 on: November 22, 2012, 12:36:47 AM »
My sister & I like animals & that even includes some insects.Two weeks ago, on the way home from work, we passed a grass verge outside a factory gate and there were caterpillars everywhere! There were ginger ones, black ones & big brown ones.We've passed this piece of land every day for over 20yrs but never seen so many caterpillars in one place before.We spent the next two weeks herding errant caterpillars away from the busy road in case they were squashed.Another work mate did the same thing when she finished work, too.The caterpillars have all gone now & we saved what we could.  :)

Offline imaginary friend

• Up With the Sun
  • be the insult u want to make
« Reply #176 on: November 22, 2012, 09:06:16 PM »

Offline theocean

• Deep In the Heart
« Reply #177 on: November 23, 2012, 06:23:54 AM »

Oh my gosh, he does look like Chewbacca!

He does!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Offline AliSPNfan

• Numb
« Reply #178 on: November 23, 2012, 10:55:35 AM »
It's the ammo belt strapped across his chest.I LOL when I saw that  :D

Offline AliSPNfan

• Numb
« Reply #179 on: November 24, 2012, 10:39:09 AM »
More cute animals:

Perfection  :)

Turtle hitching a ride!