1. Elvis Presley and America - Probably the biggest dud on any U2 album. It's amazing how this made the cut, but Love Comes Tumbling didn't.
2. Fez - Being Born - Could've been a wonderful song without the bizarre intro and the lawnmower noises in the chorus.
3. The Refugee - For whatever reason, I've never liked it at all.
4. 4th of July - Far too much of a sketch to be included on an album. It just seems like there's no effort in it.
5. Miami - The only reason why this isn't higher is because it's so bad that it's hilarious.
U2 don't really have many terrible songs. I probably couldn't come up with a #6.