Author Topic: ZOO TV Adelaide  (Read 1695 times)

Offline The Exile

• Elevated
  • Exile, it's a small price to pay for bliss....
ZOO TV Adelaide
« on: August 03, 2012, 11:15:41 AM »
I have a question: Does anyone own the pro-shot Adelaide show from 1993? The audio is great, but the only versions of the DVD I can locate are PAL and won't play on an American player. So I'm wondering if anyone thinks it is a show worth pursuing, and if so, how to get my hands on a copy.

And yes, I have attempted to use U2 Start for video downloads, but there are so many files, and I can't successfully burn them.

Thanks in advance.

Offline latindrummer2112

• Stateless
  • my gig review blog ->latindrummer.wordpress.com
Re: ZOO TV Adelaide
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 09:58:07 PM »
Honestly, the Adelaide show is just a lesser version of the official Live in Sydney release. The renditions are practically the same, although Edge messes up on Pride and the guitar solo on Dirty Day is slightly better. I'd send you a copy if i had a working dvd burner :(

If you want variety and quality from the ZooTV Tour I'd get the pro-shot Stockholm 92 and Washington DC dvd bootlegs.

Online briscoetheque

• Airborne Ranger
  • R-E-S-T-E-C-P
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 03:37:37 AM »
Yep, Sydney is a better show but I am in the Adelaide vid :-P

Offline imaginary friend

• Up With the Sun
  • be the fortune u want to steal
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 08:33:41 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Honestly, the Adelaide show is just a lesser version of the official Live in Sydney release. The renditions are practically the same, although Edge messes up on Pride and the guitar solo on Dirty Day is slightly better. I'd send you a copy if i had a working dvd burner :(

If you want variety and quality from the ZooTV Tour I'd get the pro-shot Stockholm 92 and Washington DC dvd bootlegs.

damn, man, where you been?

Offline latindrummer2112

• Stateless
  • my gig review blog ->latindrummer.wordpress.com
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 10:32:30 AM »
Haha, hey Friend :) dude, ive been lurking but havent been possessed to post in a long ass while. I don't even post at the official site anymore. Whas happenin?

Offline Chargedvt

• Refugee
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2012, 04:35:23 AM »
I have a copy of this, the sound is great (the audience is VERY faint in the mix) but the footage is grainy, almost like it's been dubbed straight from a VHS tape.  It's a great show, some of the songs are performed better than the Sydney equivalent.  I'm pretty sure most of this concert can be found on YouTube.

Online briscoetheque

• Airborne Ranger
  • R-E-S-T-E-C-P
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2012, 01:40:15 PM »
It most likely was dubbed from a VHS tape
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 08:42:46 PM by briscoetheque »