Author Topic: From The Ground Up - 2012/2013 subscriber package  (Read 26367 times)

Offline jw

• Intellectual Tortoise
Re: From The Ground Up - 2012/2013 subscriber package
« Reply #195 on: December 04, 2012, 07:43:34 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Got the U22/ZooTV shipping email too several days ago. Has anyone tried tracking it? The number they gave me is invalid. Not a big deal, though, as long as the package gets here.

Yes, I tried tracking it and it was indeed invalid.

We will have to wait and see on this.

This same issue came up last time.  I don't remember the details other than it's not really a tracking number.  At least it wasn't last time.  What's the actual phrasing?  Is it a shipping number, or a shipping confirmation number?

It says, "Tracking Information: Tracking # UPS _____________" (and then it gives a link to the UPS tracking site). Though below that, it says, "The tracking link may take 24-48 hours to show shipping progress." I don't understand that part, though, because it's been 5 days since they emailed this to me. But it is a tracking number, if we're to trust the wording.

Yeah, that sound like a tracking number.  I can't find my e-mail from last year.  I must have deleted it.  Well, maybe the exact same thing happened last year after all.

Offline BringCitrus

• Refugee
« Reply #196 on: December 08, 2012, 10:00:13 AM »
Has this arrived for anyone yet?

Offline Jakob

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #197 on: December 08, 2012, 10:32:09 AM »
I received U22 and Zoo TV Live today.
For some reason U2.com never sent me Zoo TV Live back in 2006/07, so it was great to finally get it.
Still no sign of From The Ground Up, though...

I'm in Norway, BTW.

Offline spooked1oo

• Numb
  • Fourty-five lightyears from home
« Reply #198 on: December 08, 2012, 11:21:23 AM »
So...uhh... When do we get the tracklist for Edge's Picks?

marvgadgie

« Reply #199 on: December 08, 2012, 12:14:09 PM »
Yep ... U22 and Zoo CD are here but no book ... in England.

Offline Streets

• Stateless
  • I hear voices, ridiculous voices.
« Reply #200 on: December 08, 2012, 03:31:27 PM »
Yup, U22 and ZooTV came in.  :D I'm in the US.

Offline jick

• Desert Rose
« Reply #201 on: December 13, 2012, 04:05:00 PM »
Is it just me or does anyone else here have problems downloading Pride which is supposed to be the 4th bonus track download for the members? I get a "Bad Gateway" error.

Cheers,

J

Offline miryclay

• Child of Grace
  • It's 2014
« Reply #202 on: December 14, 2012, 06:29:22 AM »
Try and delete your cache or try with a new browser. It worked for me.

Offline Thunder Peel

• Elevated
  • I'm the Doctor
« Reply #203 on: December 14, 2012, 11:52:20 AM »
I'm still upset that I can't download these. I renewed in July and yet it appears they want me to resubscribe AGAIN just to download these. I can understand not getting the CD and book until next year, but why not let me (as a current paying member) download these bonus tracks? What exactly did I pay $40 for, except for U22?

Offline jw

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #204 on: December 14, 2012, 12:35:44 PM »
I'm still upset that I can't download these. I renewed in July and yet it appears they want me to resubscribe AGAIN just to download these. I can understand not getting the CD and book until next year, but why not let me (as a current paying member) download these bonus tracks? What exactly did I pay $40 for, except for U22?

i assume the downloads are tied into the gift package.  For example, Unknown Caller was a download for the U22 subscription cycle.  I'm currently in the "From the Group Up" subscription cycle and Unknown Caller is no longer a download option for me.

Offline Thunder Peel

• Elevated
  • I'm the Doctor
« Reply #205 on: December 14, 2012, 02:22:22 PM »

i assume the downloads are tied into the gift package.  For example, Unknown Caller was a download for the U22 subscription cycle.  I'm currently in the "From the Group Up" subscription cycle and Unknown Caller is no longer a download option for me.

That's what I'm guessing too. It still sucks when I keep getting messages talking about downloading tracks, only to find out that as a member I'm not qualified until I subscribe again, which won't be until July. It makes me wonder what I'm paying for this year, other than U22, which is nice but certainly not worth $40. Some bonuses now and then would make be a nice touch.

Offline jick

• Desert Rose
« Reply #206 on: December 14, 2012, 06:21:47 PM »
Try and delete your cache or try with a new browser. It worked for me.

Thanks for this tip.

It was indeed quite helpful.

Cheers,

J

Offline jenniferh aka jen

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #207 on: December 14, 2012, 09:00:31 PM »
I just got a notification that something has shipped to me so I'm guessing it's From the Ground Up since I'm not expecting another copy of U22. (But this is Livenation so whio know!) And I cannot track the shipment for at least 48 hours

But I'm perplexed - I have a post office box as my delivery address and they said they shipped it by UPS to the post office box. I hope the post office will accept the delivery! Or maybe UPS will be kind enough to call me for a physical address.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 09:03:55 PM by jenniferh aka jen »

Offline Brad

• Babyface
« Reply #208 on: December 16, 2012, 03:58:29 PM »
It's UPS innovations. UPS delivers to the local post office and then your regular postal carrier delivers it your home/post office box. It shouldn't be an issue.

Offline sw

• Running to Stand Still
  • At the home office it's always March 2010.
« Reply #209 on: December 16, 2012, 08:13:02 PM »
I just got a notification that something has shipped to me so I'm guessing it's From the Ground Up since I'm not expecting another copy of U22. (But this is Livenation so whio know!) And I cannot track the shipment for at least 48 hours

But I'm perplexed - I have a post office box as my delivery address and they said they shipped it by UPS to the post office box. I hope the post office will accept the delivery! Or maybe UPS will be kind enough to call me for a physical address.

Ok, this is what I was looking for--someone reporting that shipment happened. Let's see if it's the Ground Up or another U22. If the former then I'm going to renew even though I don't need to until late February. :)