Author Topic: Your ultimate U2 fantasy  (Read 7519 times)

Offline Gibsum 41

• Stranger in a Strange Land
Re: Your ultimate U2 fantasy
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2008, 06:34:53 PM »
I got 2:
1.) Talk to them for like an hour about anything (the future of U2, politics, Bono's campaigns, musician's tips, etc.).
2.) Play onstage with them. That'd be the coolest thing ever!

Offline StrongGirl

• Genius of Compression
  • On BLS I heard the sound of an angel
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2008, 12:43:38 PM »
I'd really like to make a music video with them.  OK, you can LOL now. (You know back in the old days, you wroted or typed every word!  No abbreviations.  That is the first time I have ever used the LOL thing).  I would've loved to be the girl singer in the Stay video with my Bono angel singing in my ear! OK-you can all really LOL now.  But there you go-it is my fantasy.

Offline Starfish

• Acrobat
  • Yay, it's Larry!!!
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2008, 01:28:20 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Me in a bikini sitting on Bono's lap.  Wait, I'm older than twenty...Oh, well, a girl can dream! ;)

Something along those lines, except involving Larry...

Offline u2yooper

• Airborne Ranger
  • Life should be fragrant- rooftop to the basement
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2008, 06:24:24 AM »
I'll meet you on the beach, Starfish.  I'm glad I won't have to fight you for Bono!

Offline Starfish

• Acrobat
  • Yay, it's Larry!!!
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2008, 07:09:40 AM »
I'll meet you on the beach, Starfish.  I'm glad I won't have to fight you for Bono!

Oh, no, my heart belongs to Mr. Mullen, so you have nothing to worry about. I guess we just need to figure out what to do with our husbands and kids and off we go to the beach!  ;)

mariamontreal

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2008, 08:16:22 AM »
I would love to be one of his kids ! Really, no I 'm just kidding ( no I'm not) actually I would really love to work for them and hang out with them and go to their houses for dinners, drinks,and  good conversation. To be able to pick up the phone and ask Bono or Edge or Larry , or Adam anything , or just to say hey I'm coming over for a while Just to be a part of the world of music and hang out with Ali and the other wives and kids,  that kind of stuff . To be on that level to know them and have them as friends. That would be my fantasy !

Offline Dali

• Child of Grace
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2008, 03:28:06 PM »
The Edge being the sole producer of one of their forthcoming studio albums, with an extensive list of all of the gear used on each song in the booklet.
Listening to "Tower Of Song", it's plain obvious that Edge can do that job all alone and the band don't need outside producers. It's just that the other 3 might that their new producer has got conflicting interests, when he's also a band member.

Offline Malachi

• Party Girl/Boy
  • Is in cyberspace
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2008, 04:18:59 AM »
I'd love to be in the studio for the recording/songwriting process...witness the birth of a U2 song. That'd be amazing.

Of course, being allowed to play along would be sweet as well but I'd be afraid to ruin the chemistry.

Yeh that would be my dream.

And mabye have Larry Mullen Jr give me drum lessons.

Mal

Offline Joe90usa

• Airborne Ranger
  • Dragons Rule! Catfish Drool.
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2008, 04:54:08 PM »
Hanging out in the studio as they work on a new album would be awesome.  Other than that, I'd love to see a live show that was not totally scripted and not tailored to the casual fan.

Offline Van the Man Fan

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2008, 05:18:01 PM »
I'd love to jam with the band in the studio and write a song or two with them. 

Offline Ultraviolet [ACAAs Polisher of Shiny PopMart Basses]

• Child of Grace
  • Babe, it must be art!
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2008, 05:40:27 PM »
Private bass lessons with the Bassman himself...  :D

Of course, I'd love to shadow Bono for a day. Can you imagine the conversations? "Hey, what are you doing today?" "Oh, nothing, just hangin' with Bono..."