Author Topic: do we owe our lives to jfk and rfk  (Read 1468 times)

Offline JTBaby

• Elevated
Re: do we owe our lives to jfk and rfk
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2012, 02:22:24 PM »
SoCruel, let it go, you've got a zeitgeister on your hands. It's like arguing with Rainman.

Offline Drummer Boy

• Party Girl/Boy
  • Walk On
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2012, 02:55:01 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
SoCruel, let it go, you've got a zeitgeister on your hands. It's like arguing with Rainman.

"When you can't argue with the evidence, just discredit the source..."

("Manual of the Blind Guy", page 1)

Let us hope So Cruel, and the other people around here, doesn't fall for that.

Offline JTBaby

• Elevated
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2012, 03:08:08 PM »
Seen these arguments a thousand times already.

Manual of the wise man. Page 1.

"Consider the source"

Offline miryclay

• Desert Rose
  • TOR 1&2, MONTREAL 1,3,4
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2012, 03:14:13 PM »
Just because someone has a death arsenal and doesn't use it means they are a good guy. The Bay of Pigs is just one incidnet in an era when Fear and conformity ruled.

The Cold War is really lame considering it was only 25 -45 years ago.... 

Offline Drummer Boy

• Party Girl/Boy
  • Walk On
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2012, 03:59:49 PM »
Seen these arguments a thousand times already.

Manual of the wise man. Page 1.

"Consider the source"

I was going to write an apology, since i didn't mean to be aggressive, to you or anybody.

But what arguments are you talking about?

Have you actually seen the link, and considered what's explained in it?

I'm not trying to win an argument, JTBaby, I would be very happy if you proved me wrong!

Please watch all four parts (it's not that long), because the entire 9/11 myth is deconstructed and proven to be a lie, line by line. Then please explain what exactly can we cling to, to even argue that the U.S. Government had nothing to do with it.

And regarding Iran, the President of that country brought up a very wise point: "If the consequences of 9/11 had only affected Americans, we wouldn't be asking for an impartial investigation, by an outside commission. But the consequences of 9/11 have affected the whole world, and specially the Middle East. Are we supposed to just accept the U.S. government version, with all its inaccuracies and black holes, against overwhelming evidence and worldwide recognition that the attacks of 9/11 were planned by American intelligence?"

(Those are not his exact words, but it's pretty much what he said. I will find the link later on, I have a family reunion tonight, and I'm supposed to be shopping for groceries right now...)  :D

Please watch the videos, so we can have a real argument! See ya

Offline JTBaby

• Elevated
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2012, 05:46:54 PM »
nope. not AGAIN. What's new to you is just groundhog day to me.

You have your opinion, be happy with it.

Offline Drummer Boy

• Party Girl/Boy
  • Walk On
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2012, 07:50:16 AM »
nope. not AGAIN. What's new to you is just groundhog day to me.

You have your opinion, be happy with it.

None of this is new to me.

But thank you for so transparently showing your criticism skills.

Offline Inishfree

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2012, 08:07:36 AM »
When I was a child, we had nuclear bomb drills.  Much like fire drills that children have in school today.  They could occur at anytime during the school day.  The bell would sound off and we would hide outside the classroom in the hallways.  Crouched down, next to the lockers and hands wrapped over our heads.  I remember them vividly.  Scary stuff for little kids.

Offline Drummer Boy

• Party Girl/Boy
  • Walk On
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2012, 09:14:11 AM »
Scary stuff, for sure.

Perhaps I've been too fanatical, in this thread, about some stuff that could be scary too (luckily children aren't usually very attracted to these kind of topics). The reason for my insistence, about the lie of 9/11, is just creating awareness on the people who could make a difference.

I don't know if many Americans are "aware", about how the acts of the U.S. Government affect people around the world. The way I see it, innocent citizens of Irak, Afghanistan, and other countries (as well as many Americans), have lost their lives because of a coward manipulation, done to the "public opinion", by the Government. And now, the same method could be used to invade another country (Iran).

And what's my problem with it?

Invading or attacking Iran could bring a World War on all of us... The U.S.A., Israel and the U.K. would probably line up together, along with other countries. And China and the USSR would probably take Iran's side. And the place where I live (Latin America) would most likely be affected too, as some countries (like Colombia) would take the U.S. side, while others (like Venezuela and probably even my country, Argentina) would take the Iran-China-USSR side.

So basically this could drag us ALL into a war, that NOBODY wants.

That's why I consider it important for the American people (which is, indeed, one of the best people on Earth), to be aware of these things, and not allow themselves to be manipulated by the media and the Government.

Unlike me, some of you could end up making an actual difference, in preventing such war from happening.

Offline So Cruel

• Precious Stone
  • it ain't no sin to be glad that you're alive
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2012, 10:48:00 AM »
Scary stuff, for sure.

Perhaps I've been too fanatical, in this thread, about some stuff that could be scary too (luckily children aren't usually very attracted to these kind of topics). The reason for my insistence, about the lie of 9/11, is just creating awareness on the people who could make a difference.

I don't know if many Americans are "aware", about how the acts of the U.S. Government affect people around the world. The way I see it, innocent citizens of Irak, Afghanistan, and other countries (as well as many Americans), have lost their lives because of a coward manipulation, done to the "public opinion", by the Government. And now, the same method could be used to invade another country (Iran).

And what's my problem with it?

Invading or attacking Iran could bring a World War on all of us... The U.S.A., Israel and the U.K. would probably line up together, along with other countries. And China and the USSR would probably take Iran's side. And the place where I live (Latin America) would most likely be affected too, as some countries (like Colombia) would take the U.S. side, while others (like Venezuela and probably even my country, Argentina) would take the Iran-China-USSR side.

So basically this could drag us ALL into a war, that NOBODY wants.

That's why I consider it important for the American people (which is, indeed, one of the best people on Earth), to be aware of these things, and not allow themselves to be manipulated by the media and the Government.

Unlike me, some of you could end up making an actual difference, in preventing such war from happening.

So Americans and people in the west are basically sheep being manipulated by their governments and you are well aware of these conspiracies while we are all sitting blissfully in the dark. Please get over yourself.

If there is an attack on Iran it will be an air strike on the nucleur facility. Iran has the choice of whether it gets to that point. I've worked with 3 Iranians and believe me, they were very happy to get out of that country and be free in the west.

Offline Drummer Boy

• Party Girl/Boy
  • Walk On
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2012, 11:42:54 AM »
So Americans and people in the west are basically sheep being manipulated by their governments and you are well aware of these conspiracies while we are all sitting blissfully in the dark. Please get over yourself.

If there is an attack on Iran it will be an air strike on the nucleur facility. Iran has the choice of whether it gets to that point. I've worked with 3 Iranians and believe me, they were very happy to get out of that country and be free in the west.

So Cruel, once again, I'm not trying to outsmart anyone... or win an argument.

Didn't you notice how many Americans and Brits are aware of the scam?

Did you catch the words of the British Parliament member, or those of the BYU Physics Professor? The CNN journalists? The eye witnesses and survivors of the 9/11 attack, recounting what they saw and heard?

And lastly... Did you hear John F. Kennedy, at the end of Part 4, explaining to the American people how real the "conspiracy" is, during the speech that got him killed?

Is it too much to ask, for you to actually watch, and judge for yourself, instead of discrediting me?

Here it is again, just in case: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline So Cruel

• Precious Stone
  • it ain't no sin to be glad that you're alive
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2012, 12:16:59 PM »
Drummer Boy, for the last decade there have been many 9/11 conspiracy theories that have all been debunked. Like JTBaby, i'm not gonna over that old arguement again. It may be new to you but it has been put to rest a long time ago.

You try to come across as the nice guy by saying "you're not trying to outsmart anyone" or "i'm not trying to win an arguement" but then you write stuff like "What never ceases to amaze me is how many people keep buying those manipulations" or "If you wanna be a happy man, keep believing everything the Government and the media tells you. If you want to know how the world really works, you can start by watching.." or "..not allow themselves to be manipulated by the media and the Government. " So you try to be nice but then tell us that we are sheep being manipulated and you can't believe that we are buying all these manipulations.

You come in touting people to listen to Castro and Ahmadinejad, but maybe you should look a little closer into their regimes.

Castro (along with Che) killed thousands of Catholics, artists, homesexuals and basically anyone who didn't agree with them when he took over Cuba.

Ahmadinejad and the Iranians killed hundreds in the Iranian protests in 2009 - 2010. They attacked students in universities, wouldn't let hospitals register the dead, tortured prisoners, destroyed property, etc..

Now these may be the people and regimes you look up to, but please don't ask us to read or listen to what these animals have to say about America/the West.

Offline Borack

• Desert Rose
  • All fans are equal, but some fans are more equal than others.
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2012, 02:12:27 PM »
Drummer Boy, for the last decade there have been many 9/11 conspiracy theories that have all been debunked. Like JTBaby, i'm not gonna over that old arguement again. It may be new to you but it has been put to rest a long time ago.

You try to come across as the nice guy by saying "you're not trying to outsmart anyone" or "i'm not trying to win an arguement" but then you write stuff like "What never ceases to amaze me is how many people keep buying those manipulations" or "If you wanna be a happy man, keep believing everything the Government and the media tells you. If you want to know how the world really works, you can start by watching.." or "..not allow themselves to be manipulated by the media and the Government. " So you try to be nice but then tell us that we are sheep being manipulated and you can't believe that we are buying all these manipulations.

You come in touting people to listen to Castro and Ahmadinejad, but maybe you should look a little closer into their regimes.

Castro (along with Che) killed thousands of Catholics, artists, homesexuals and basically anyone who didn't agree with them when he took over Cuba.

Ahmadinejad and the Iranians killed hundreds in the Iranian protests in 2009 - 2010. They attacked students in universities, wouldn't let hospitals register the dead, tortured prisoners, destroyed property, etc..

Now these may be the people and regimes you look up to, but please don't ask us to read or listen to what these animals have to say about America/the West.
This is an eloquent and accurate series of points. I'd encourage everone to think critically and rationally about world events, and to and seek to be a contrarian and a concerned citizen ... but I try not to demean others who also have factual and direct insights into events and outcomes - good or bad. As for DT's notion that his country, Argentina, would likely align itself with China and a few others against the US and its economic allies ... well good luck with that one.  Argentina has already suffered enough with internal political incompetence and the inappropriate economic prescriptions of entities like the IMF. 

While not directly linked to this topic, this documentary film provides some interesting details about the financial difficulties associated with the IMF's involvement in (and inappropriate prescriptions for) Argentina, as well as some other interesting ideas. Worth watching if you've got some time.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 02:16:10 PM by Borack »

Offline Drummer Boy

• Party Girl/Boy
  • Walk On
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2012, 02:22:01 PM »

I never said I "look up" to Cuba, or Iran. I simply pointed out that your perception of both is heavily influenced by your Government's agenda. As is the perception of the atrocities your Government has done to its own citizens, not to mention people from other countries.

I don't know which other words could be used to state these things. There's no way of saying them without sounding like a smart-*ss, but that is really not my intention. I'm looking for the truth, and in this case, the consequences of "finding out the truth" could be enormous; for you, me, and a lot of other people.

Both JTBaby and you seem convinced that I'm talking crap, or that the source I cited is crap. You tell me those theories have been debunked, but no one here has provided a single reasonable argument against the avalanche of evidence that clearly shows 9/11 was a fake. And, like I've previously stated, that's no small issue; neither for Americans, nor for citizens of other countries.

The theories you claim to have been debunked, were debunked precisely by the one source I'm suggesting you shouldn't trust. The collapse of Building 7, and the absolute silence about it, that alone should be enough to make you doubt what the Government says. The arguments they used, to debunk those theories, were so weak you probably can't even remember them, or so unclear you can't even state them. Otherwise you would have brought them up immediately.

Look mate, there's a lot to say about 9/11, Iran, Cuba, and many other subjects. But you seem to have accepted the "official explanation" from your Government, for all of them. That's your choice. If you ever want to hear other voices, we still have uncensored access to a lot of them, through the Internet.

And one last thing. You are a Christian, right?

Jesus Christ made it clear that the Devil has a lot of power in this world. I think Kennedy's speech about "secret societies", and what happened to him later, along with some of those "crazy conspiracy theories" over the Internet, provide a pretty good hint of where the Devil's power lies.

Fortunately, Jesus Christ also made it clear that whatever happens to us, in this world, is insignificant, when compared to the recompense that awaits good people on the other side. I believe you are a good person, and I try my best to be one too, perhaps that's really all one should focus on, since that's where we can really "make a difference".

Offline Drummer Boy

• Party Girl/Boy
  • Walk On
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2012, 02:37:33 PM »
This is an eloquent and accurate series of points. I'd encourage everone to think critically and rationally about world events, and to and seek to be a contrarian and a concerned citizen ... but I try not to demean others who also have factual and direct insights into events and outcomes - good or bad. As for DT's notion that his country, Argentina, would likely align itself with China and a few others against the US and its economic allies ... well good luck with that one.  Argentina has already suffered enough with internal political incompetence and the inappropriate economic prescriptions of entities like the IMF. 

While not directly linked to this topic, this documentary film provides some interesting details about the financial difficulties associated with the IMF's involvement in (and inappropriate prescriptions for) Argentina, as well as some other interesting ideas. Worth watching if you've got some time.

OMG, another endless topic...

Well, I'm exhausted right now, but if you think the IMF is really an impartial and uninterested agent in World economic affairs, I wonder if it's even worth arguing the case...