Author Topic: David Petraeus resigns  (Read 665 times)

Offline theocean

• Deep In the Heart
  • The songs are in your eyes
Re: David Petraeus resigns
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2012, 08:09:03 PM »
I think they are all a bunch of high payed jerks....and prob not doing the best they could be doing at their
jobs....they are replaceable...even thought they prob thought they were not..

Offline So Cruel

• Precious Stone
  • it ain't no sin to be glad that you're alive
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2012, 08:12:54 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think they are all a bunch of high payed jerks....and prob not doing the best they could be doing at their
jobs....they are replaceable...even thought they prob thought they were not..

So what makes you think they are "jerks" and not doing their job well? Is it because they make good money?

Offline theocean

• Deep In the Heart
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2012, 08:27:54 PM »
Well just that they are not focusing 100 percent and a job like that takes 100 percent committment..
They were, but not now up to it for whatever reason...they make mad money too...pls dont stick up
for the old man who gets it on with the young chic, i really hate that...not you, but that mind set...
Its like your Dad or my Dad doing a woman as young as your little sister...i just find it gross..

Offline So Cruel

• Precious Stone
  • it ain't no sin to be glad that you're alive
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2012, 10:51:19 AM »
Well just that they are not focusing 100 percent and a job like that takes 100 percent committment..
They were, but not now up to it for whatever reason...they make mad money too...pls dont stick up
for the old man who gets it on with the young chic, i really hate that...not you, but that mind set...
Its like your Dad or my Dad doing a woman as young as your little sister...i just find it gross..

I'm not sticking up for him. I think cheating is wrong and he's a sleazy guy. I just thought from your original post it sounded more like you thought that they made too much money and that the bunch of them meant a lot more then just the people involved in this. I guess I read your post wrong.

Offline Tumbling Dice

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I won't pay the usual fee
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2012, 10:58:46 AM »
I suspect there's more to this than a bit on the side.

Offline JTBaby

• Elevated
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2012, 11:25:56 AM »
My daughter in the military isn't allowed to tell me what her job entails. If this guy was letting his girlfriend take home documents she didn't have clearance for not only should he be fired but they both should be prosecuted.

Offline Droo

• Global Moderator
  • Airborne Ranger
  • when the soul wants, the soul waits
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2012, 11:22:52 PM »
My daughter in the military isn't allowed to tell me what her job entails. If this guy was letting his girlfriend take home documents she didn't have clearance for not only should he be fired but they both should be prosecuted.

Is there any evidence this happened? From what I've seen, it's just "ERMAGERD HES CHEATIN ON HIZ WIFE WHAT A BAD MAN UR FIRED ARGH"

Offline JTBaby

• Elevated
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2012, 08:33:42 AM »
There are many reports suggesting she has classified stuff at home and on her computer. Truth will out.

Offline theocean

• Deep In the Heart
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2012, 06:41:09 AM »

I'm not sticking up for him. I think cheating is wrong and he's a sleazy guy. I just thought from your original post it sounded more like you thought that they made too much money and that the bunch of them meant a lot more then just the people involved in this. I guess I read your post wrong.

no prob So Cruel....and JT, the truth will come out....and my son works for the gov't too and theres been times he cannot tell me things...

Offline soapit

• Precious Stone
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2012, 02:57:40 PM »
there are times in all industries when ur not supposed to share info with people. its just the government can send you to prison for doing it which increases the disincentive a tad