Author Topic: Concerts of 2013  (Read 37193 times)

Offline imaginary friend

• Up With the Sun
  • be the insult u want to make
Re: Concerts of 2013
« Reply #255 on: February 20, 2013, 04:05:46 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
a couple of hours ago, Trent Reznor tweeted that his new group How To Destroy Angels will be doing a limited number of intimate shows around their Coachella appearance. Ticket info coming next week!

I know they won't come here, but that's still cool. I would rather have another NIN tour though.

Not to your town or mine, but here are the dates anyway:   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Doesn't sound like there are going to be any more dates added beyond April, either...at least not for a while.

Offline Starman

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #256 on: February 20, 2013, 06:27:11 PM »
Wonder how they'll be live. It should be interesting because you know Trent will get the most love from the crowd, but he's not front(wo)man.

Offline imaginary friend

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #257 on: February 20, 2013, 09:16:57 PM »
well, not long after he tweeted that announcement, he tweeted that HTDA's going to have some kind of big announcement next week. we'll see where it goes...

Offline Starman

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #258 on: February 22, 2013, 10:15:03 AM »
:o

Offline imaginary friend

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #259 on: February 25, 2013, 07:46:49 AM »
Orion Music + More 2013 lineup is out:    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Starman

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #260 on: February 25, 2013, 05:28:31 PM »
NINE INCH NAILS IS GOING TO TOUR THIS YEAR OH MY GOD!!!!!

Online briscoetheque

• Airborne Ranger
  • R-E-S-T-E-C-P
« Reply #261 on: February 26, 2013, 07:04:27 AM »
Saw Blink 182 tonight and was pleasantly surprised after some pretty lacklustre reviews from north of the border.

Well. two thirds of Blink 182 anyway.

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Vandals were pretty bloody awesome opening up for them as well...

« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 07:09:47 AM by briscoetheque »

Offline AchtungPiano

• Elevated
  • I'm too lazy to change this photo
« Reply #262 on: February 26, 2013, 04:14:04 PM »
1 WEEK UNTIL PASSION PIT  ;D

Online THRILLHO

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • The sun won't melt our wings tonight
« Reply #263 on: February 26, 2013, 04:26:35 PM »
The Vandals are GREAT live, but Blink is a JOKE. I mean horrible live. Literally they'd just stand there and cus and laugh at themselves about it. When i had the displeasure of seeing them live <during the Take Off Your Pants and Jacket tour> they had a huge metal sign of the F word on fire.

Online briscoetheque

• Airborne Ranger
  • R-E-S-T-E-C-P
« Reply #264 on: February 26, 2013, 04:39:07 PM »
As I said, I was pleasantly surprised by Blink. I expected them to be really crappy but they put on a good show. I'm not a fan by any means.

love the vandals though.

Online THRILLHO

« Reply #265 on: February 26, 2013, 04:46:32 PM »
As I said, I was pleasantly surprised by Blink. I expected them to be really crappy but they put on a good show. I'm not a fan by any means.

love the vandals though.

it's a crying shame Blink wasn't opening for the Vandals. The Vandals are punk legends. Blink is just disposable pop-punk.

Online briscoetheque

• Airborne Ranger
  • R-E-S-T-E-C-P
« Reply #266 on: February 26, 2013, 05:16:29 PM »

love the vandals though.

it's a crying shame Blink wasn't opening for the Vandals. The Vandals are punk legends. Blink is just disposable pop-punk.

Especially when Blink were a member short...

Online THRILLHO

« Reply #267 on: February 26, 2013, 07:55:08 PM »

love the vandals though.

Especially when Blink were a member short...

Yea were was Barker? and Blink haven't been relevant in about 10 years. The Vandals aren't really chart toppers but those who know punk, know the Vandals.

Online briscoetheque

• Airborne Ranger
  • R-E-S-T-E-C-P
« Reply #268 on: February 27, 2013, 08:48:24 AM »
Travis committed to coming to Australia despite his (understandable) fear of flying.

Apparently went to board the flight and couldn't do it.

So didn't come.

Which is understandable.

But then still asked for his $1.5m appearance fee as he was 'part of the band whose name they were using'. Seems kinda strange. Saw garbage tonight. Now THEY are amazing.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 08:50:19 AM by briscoetheque »

Offline KitCat

• Precious Stone
  • Free yourself to be yourself.
« Reply #269 on: February 27, 2013, 09:33:30 AM »
Go Shirley, Go!

The fierce updo doesn't do her face justice though :( but then I don't think Shirley would give a f*** :)

How do you get an appearance fee without appearing? WTF? And people complain about U2 being greedy bastards...  >:(