1. When the drums kick in on Where The Streets Have No Name till the first words come in. As far as I'm concerned, that is the greatest bit of music you will ever hear live in concert!
2. The last part of Until The End Of The World live is always incredible. On the 360 show, the lights were amazing here. Bono always does something different, but usually ends with that same old melody.
3. Beautiful Day, the part with " See the world in green and blue ". When it kicks back into the chorus. Awesome.
4. Vertigo, the whole song! But live on the 360 tour, I love the way they added that little part at the end. Watch the Rose Bowl version to see what I mean. The way Bono messed around with the camera was Bono at his best!
5. The last part of Ultra Violet " Baby, Baby, Baby "! I loved the combination of this and the mirror ball live. Incredible!
6. Also Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me, did the same thing at the end with the mirror ball!
7. Edges solo on Even Better Than The Real Thing! The original version. Actually the versions on Zoo Tv Sydney, and Pop, in Mexico City are both great!
8. The intro into Elevation on the U2 Go Home Dvd!
These are actually all U2 Live moments. But really, while U2 is great on record, nothing can beat hearing and seeing the music live.