Author Topic: U2 is done  (Read 13250 times)

Offline JTBaby

• Elevated
Re: U2 is done
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2012, 02:35:52 PM »
Lol!!!

Offline Executioner

• Stateless
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2012, 02:40:52 PM »
Early 2013 album followed by tour in the fall. Its in the can now so I expect this to happen as the source has yet to tell porkies. Ambition bites the nails of success .

Offline miryclay

• Child of Grace
  • Whisper to the Thunder
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2012, 03:04:40 PM »
the new poster is really jesus...

Offline StickOnTattoos

• Stateless
  • Thats all there is/leaves thatr green turn t brown
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2012, 05:24:01 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Early 2013 album followed by tour in the fall. Its in the can now so I expect this to happen as the source has yet to tell porkies. Ambition bites the nails of success .
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
the new poster is really jesus...
I hope it's someone who knows what they are talking about.

Offline JTBaby

• Elevated
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2012, 05:31:41 PM »
I know a guy who knows a guy whose 2nd cousin lives 3 doors down from a guy who used to know someone who went to edges school.

Offline StickOnTattoos

• Stateless
  • Thats all there is/leaves thatr green turn t brown
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2012, 05:33:55 PM »
^ :P

Offline Executioner

• Stateless
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2012, 04:04:32 AM »
I know a guy who knows a guy whose 2nd cousin lives 3 doors down from a guy who used to know someone who went to edges school.

Not like that at all. I live in Dublin .the guy is working for them for 20 year and is a major fish in the u2 pond. I have no reason to doubt him. Most people on here are merely speculating as to when and what u2 plans are based on there own small minded world that they live in. The facts are the album is finished and touring plans are underway. And the record will be a game changer.usually I hear it months before it comes out.but would never post it online so trolls can cast there cynical view on it. Oh it s not jt or ab or it under produced or over cooked.

Offline lorijane

• Up With the Sun
  • Don't be a d**k
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2012, 04:14:58 AM »
Executioner, thanks for your posts, but please understand that most of us have gotten our hopes up before and seen them dashed, so of course we are skeptical. Plus it's the internet and believe it or not, not everyone is trustworthy. But I hope you are right.

Offline JTBaby

• Elevated
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2012, 06:24:56 AM »
Not the first time someone's first post on this or other U2 forums is an attention-seeking 'I have inside info but can't name the source you'll just have to trust me" . Probably won't be the last either.

Offline theocean

• Deep In the Heart
  • The songs are in your eyes
« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2012, 06:29:35 AM »

Not like that at all. I live in Dublin .the guy is working for them for 20 year and is a major fish in the u2 pond. I have no reason to doubt him. Most people on here are merely speculating as to when and what u2 plans are based on there own small minded world that they live in. The facts are the album is finished and touring plans are underway. And the record will be a game changer.usually I hear it months before it comes out.but would never post it online so trolls can cast there cynical view on it. Oh it s not jt or ab or it under produced or over cooked.
It would be a nice surprise for Christmas for me.... ;)
something to look forward too!

Offline Executioner

• Stateless
« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2012, 12:47:05 PM »
Not the first time someone's first post on this or other U2 forums is an attention-seeking 'I have inside info but can't name the source you'll just have to trust me" . Probably won't be the last either.
Are you f***** nuts I ain't telling you the source as it could damage his job .just to satisfy your cynical attitude . He is a good mate and is 20 years working with the band. Like I said the album is in the can and touring plans are afoot for 2013.wait and see my fellow u2 worshipper.

Offline Tumbling Dice

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I won't pay the usual fee
« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2012, 12:52:28 PM »
Are you f***** nuts I ain't telling you the source as it could damage his job .just to satisfy your cynical attitude . He is a good mate and is 20 years working with the band. Like I said the album is in the can and touring plans are afoot for 2013.wait and see my fellow u2 worshipper.

I can believe the new album is in the can and I would certainly hope for a 2013 release, but I really can't see them touring again as early as next year.  Maybe your source is feeding, or is being fed, disinformation.

Offline Executioner

• Stateless
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2012, 01:17:43 PM »
Not likely as he is well involved in the process of recording and touring. Again wait and see and ill  be proved right .i know some people here think they know u2s every move but really its just idle speculation .
It will prob drop when most people or media are not expecting it.u2.coms  next surprise may not be such a let down.

Offline Jono

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2012, 01:17:55 PM »
Executioner, since you just signed on here in October, welcome!!

I would be somewhat careful how aggressive you are in some of your first posts however.

We are all pretty nice peeps here and if you are really a fan of U2, you understand that cynicism if part of the package of being a U2 fan.
Please note, not angry cynicism...really just skeptical-

With a name like executioner, we are all automatically a bit skeptical of you.

For example, if your name was, 'good news guy' we may still be skeptical but not as cynical.
See the difference?

Being skeptical is having doubts, but still keeping an open mind on a given result.
Being cynical is having no belief what-so-ever in a given idea or positive result.

Offline Tumbling Dice

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I won't pay the usual fee
« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2012, 01:25:37 PM »
I think Bono is playing a trick on Adam here and getting his hopes up.