Author Topic: U2 is done  (Read 14223 times)

Offline Executioner

• Stateless
Re: U2 is done
« Reply #240 on: December 10, 2012, 03:24:25 AM »
And to finish off this thread which has drifted onto some bolloxs "I know more than you" u2   looking likely to be releasing a new album first half of 2013 and touring indoors in the fall. Starting in the US .

Offline JTBaby

• Elevated
« Reply #241 on: December 10, 2012, 09:57:48 AM »
Do you post anything OTHER than " I know more than you as I claim to have an inside source who has the scoop" ?

Offline So Cruel

• Precious Stone
  • it ain't no sin to be glad that you're alive
« Reply #242 on: December 10, 2012, 12:27:31 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do you post anything OTHER than " I know more than you as I claim to have an inside source who has the scoop" ?

His 9 posts seem to all say the same thing. He must be a politician. Gotta stick to the message. Don't deviate from the message!

Offline imaginary friend

• Up With the Sun
  • be the insult u want to make
« Reply #243 on: December 10, 2012, 03:56:02 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Tumbling Dice

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I won't pay the usual fee
« Reply #244 on: December 10, 2012, 04:09:04 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I've heard of sleepwalking, but sleep-posting is a new one on me.

Offline Executioner

• Stateless
« Reply #245 on: December 11, 2012, 04:10:57 AM »

His 9 posts seem to all say the same thing. He must be a politician. Gotta stick to the message. Don't deviate from the message!
Unlike some trolls on here who seem to have no life with the amount of posts they have and who think they know what bono has for breakfast .im sticking to the facts and not some idle bs speculation as to what may happen.what do you want his home address so you can call to his house and ask him about the new u2 album

Offline JTBaby

• Elevated
« Reply #246 on: December 11, 2012, 06:59:51 AM »
Here are the "facts"

U2 has made no announcement on album or your.

What you are touting is called "hearsay"

Offline Executioner

• Stateless
« Reply #247 on: December 12, 2012, 06:21:39 AM »
No here are the facts .your talking out of your ar*e .you have no idea what is going on with u2 .you may have thousands of posts but that doesn't make you any more qualified to say when u2 are releasing their album . Im just telling you 2013 is when the album is released and that's from an employee in the u2 camp I think he knows a little bit more than the trolls who think they know it all.

Offline The Exile

• Elevated
  • WWW.DRUNK EXPASTORS.COM
« Reply #248 on: December 12, 2012, 06:35:31 AM »
No here are the facts .your talking out of your ar*e .you have no idea what is going on with u2 .you may have thousands of posts but that doesn't make you any more qualified to say when u2 are releasing their album . Im just telling you 2013 is when the album is released and that's from an employee in the u2 camp I think he knows a little bit more than the trolls who think they know it all.

Give us some proof. Anything. Tell us the name of one song, so that when you're proven correct you can gloat. Otherwise, shut the hell up.

Offline JTBaby

• Elevated
« Reply #249 on: December 12, 2012, 07:29:28 AM »

Hearsay.

Not fact.

Thanks for sharing.

Offline JTBaby

• Elevated
« Reply #250 on: December 12, 2012, 07:30:15 AM »

Give us some proof. Anything. Tell us the name of one song, so that when you're proven correct you can gloat. Otherwise, shut the hell up.

*crickets*

Offline Executioner

• Stateless
« Reply #251 on: December 12, 2012, 11:27:11 AM »
Foad troll .no names will be  forthcoming .quick reply you might get to 3000 posts and show us what a sado you are. Stay tuned for more factual posts.

Offline JTBaby

• Elevated
« Reply #252 on: December 12, 2012, 11:36:52 AM »
Your next factual post will be your first.

You're really quite the charmer, you sound like a hoot.

You should go share your rumor over at interference.com. They have orders of magnitude more readers and they will be sure to be a LOT more welcoming of such "facts". You'll have fun.

Offline The Exile

• Elevated
  • WWW.DRUNK EXPASTORS.COM
« Reply #253 on: December 12, 2012, 01:34:06 PM »
Foad troll .no names will be  forthcoming .quick reply you might get to 3000 posts and show us what a sado you are. Stay tuned for more factual posts.

I'd rather "stay tuned" for more correctly-punctuated posts.

Offline Executioner

• Stateless
« Reply #254 on: December 12, 2012, 02:41:24 PM »
Watch more tv!2013 will see the return of U2. You can count on it.