Author Topic: Shadeless Bono  (Read 4495 times)

Online briscoetheque

• Airborne Ranger
  • R-E-S-T-E-C-P
Re: Shadeless Bono
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2013, 02:30:57 PM »
Yep. As I remembered. Eyeliner looking f****** ridiculous.

Offline mdmomof7

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • Im born again to the latest sound
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2013, 02:43:35 PM »
Did he ever say why he messed w/ it?

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
  • Walk out, into a sunburst street...
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2013, 02:49:15 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Two of the direct quotes I remember, one at the beginning, the other afterward:

At the beginning, he said it was an experiment for a new character called Jesse, who was Elvis Presley's deceased twin brother.

After he stopped wearing it he said he thought he looked sexy in it.

Basically that was it, but if you want to see the actual quotes I'd have to look for them!

Offline mdmomof7

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2013, 02:58:11 PM »
I can see what he's thinking.  There's a true actor in him. If he hadn't found music...

Offline missey

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2013, 06:57:03 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

almost!  ;)

Any idea when that bottom photo was taken?  Is that the Union Square area?

Yes, it's across from the Strand Book store, which is Broadway and 12th Street, Union Square is 14th Street.  And the one above it is definitely Central Park.

Offline Abbey

• Stateless
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2013, 09:08:47 PM »

Two of the direct quotes I remember, one at the beginning, the other afterward:

At the beginning, he said it was an experiment for a new character called Jesse, who was Elvis Presley's deceased twin brother.

After he stopped wearing it he said he thought he looked sexy in it.

Basically that was it, but if you want to see the actual quotes I'd have to look for them!

lol, I think that's so cute that he thought he looked sexy in it...but I'm so glad he stopped wearing it!

Offline _acrobat

• Precious Stone
  • Am I really all the things that are outside of me?
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2013, 06:22:30 AM »
Who...who is this man?

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2013, 03:42:09 AM »

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2013, 03:55:31 AM »

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2013, 04:07:59 AM »

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2013, 04:11:50 AM »

Offline OnlyU2

• Precious Stone
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2013, 10:16:05 AM »

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2013, 10:35:42 AM »

Ooh that's lovely. Do you know what it's from?

Offline Farisfan (polished stones)

• Airborne Ranger
  • I'm more than you see here a body in a soul
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2013, 02:10:31 PM »

Offline mdmomof7

« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2013, 02:28:48 PM »

This shows his old soul so well. Love it!