Author Topic: U2 ASIA TOUR NEEDED SOON  (Read 1279 times)

Offline HeshanPerera

• Stranger in a Strange Land
U2 ASIA TOUR NEEDED SOON
« on: February 21, 2013, 09:29:29 PM »
Im a die hard U2 fan from Sri Lanka(Asia) and the only dream is to see U2 Live... I cant afford to visit Europe or America so I wish they would do an ASIA TOUR soon... maybe next year... specially in INDIA !!!

Offline imaginary friend

• Up With the Sun
  • be the insult u want to make
Re: U2 ASIA TOUR NEEDED SOON
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 06:18:32 PM »
agreed.

Offline Streets

• Stateless
  • I hear voices, ridiculous voices.
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 02:54:09 PM »
Agreed. I can see why they didn't play at least Japan for 360, but I'm really hoping for Japan and maybe even some other Asian countries next time around.

Personally speaking, it could give me a good excuse to see relatives in that part of the world.

Offline Fist-O

• Numb
  • I leave behind video cameras for all of you!
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 04:43:25 AM »
With you on this a HUNDRED percent. I'm from India and there are loads of fans waiting for them to throw a concert here.

Online briscoetheque

• Airborne Ranger
  • R-E-S-T-E-C-P
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2013, 04:54:07 AM »
Totally agree. I think it's deplorable that they have never played asia outside of Japan.

South East Asia for example are so desperate that they've given up on good music and become obsessed with Maroon 5.

Offline jick

• Desert Rose
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2013, 05:06:08 AM »
They have gone over 3 decades earning millions and getting worldwide acclaim without visiting Asia, outside of Japan.

So what is the point of starting just now?

It would be nice though to have them here. But it would be too late in their careers to do such that people might think they are desperate and looking for new markets.

Cheers,

J

Offline bethere

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2013, 12:46:36 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Agreed. I can see why they didn't play at least Japan for 360, but I'm really hoping for Japan and maybe even some other Asian countries next time around.

Personally speaking, it could give me a good excuse to see relatives in that part of the world.

Perhaps there was not an appropriate venue in Japan for the 360 stage. I don't think it would fit inside any of the domed stadiums there like the Tokyo Dome. Remember, U2 had to build their own stadium for the two Montreal Canada shows because there was not a single venue in the Montreal area that could fit the 360 stage.

Offline JTBaby

• Elevated
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2013, 03:40:58 PM »
bo****ks

If you can host a World Cup final you can put the silly claw in there.