Author Topic: Introducing Our Two New @U2 Forum Moderators  (Read 7275 times)

Offline riffraff

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • Hold on to love, love won't let you go...
Re: Introducing Our Two New @U2 Forum Moderators
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2017, 04:59:27 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just noticed that both Droo and bonofaninaustin appear to no longer be moderators.

Don't recall any announcement (maybe I missed it) to that end, but I would like to thank them both for all they did behind the scenes over the last 3 years or so in helping to keep our forum running smoothly.
Funny, an tha.
Congrats to Beth and Drew.
HEY, I was supposed to get the job. Oh, that's right, I forgot to apply.

Offline an tha

• Airborne Ranger
  • You can swallow, or you can spit.
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2017, 06:26:17 AM »
Just noticed that both Droo and bonofaninaustin appear to no longer be moderators.

Don't recall any announcement (maybe I missed it) to that end, but I would like to thank them both for all they did behind the scenes over the last 3 years or so in helping to keep our forum running smoothly.
Funny, an tha.

I think you may have your wires crossed here, riffy.

It appears that these two are no longer mods (hasn't been any announcement of them no longer being mods I am aware of though)

Offline riffraff

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2017, 06:29:11 AM »

Funny, an tha.

It appears that these two are no longer mods (hasn't been any announcement of them no longer being mods I am aware of though)
Oh. Really? What the heck? (Although it's not at all unusual for my wires to be crossed!)

Offline an tha

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2017, 06:35:43 AM »

Funny, an tha.

Oh. Really? What the heck? (Although it's not at all unusual for my wires to be crossed!)

Mine short circuit regularly!

Offline miryclay

• Elevated
  • I wandered out in the world for years
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2017, 07:37:17 AM »

I second that. Welcome and thanks for volunteering.

Offline il_capo

• Child of Grace
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2017, 07:39:04 AM »

Funny, an tha.

APPLY - it may not be too late.  Put in a late application!

Just dawned on me that your avatar of Adam includes you in the foreground - very great avatar!!

Offline riffraff

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2017, 09:07:56 AM »

Funny, an tha.

Just dawned on me that your avatar of Adam includes you in the foreground - very great avatar!!
Well, meeting Adam was probably one of the best moments of my entire life! He was SO nice...took his time with the fans. My guy took that shot with a crappy little disposable camera...it took me about an hour to figure out how to post it as my avatar...I will never forget that weekend.

Offline il_capo

• Child of Grace
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2017, 09:21:02 AM »

Funny, an tha.

Well, meeting Adam was probably one of the best moments of my entire life! He was SO nice...took his time with the fans. My guy took that shot with a crappy little disposable camera...it took me about an hour to figure out how to post it as my avatar...I will never forget that weekend.

It's a truly lovely avatar - and you look great in it, very Joni Mitchell-esque.  Did you ever see her in concert?  I wish I had done so.

Nice to hear Adam was such a gent.  However, I am sure his patience would've been tested if he had to meet some of the Brits on this board - will the real an tha please stand up?

Offline an tha

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2017, 09:45:29 AM »

I second that. Welcome and thanks for volunteering.

the short circuiting is catching...

Offline riffraff

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2017, 09:50:48 AM »

Funny, an tha.

It's a truly lovely avatar - and you look great in it, very Joni Mitchell-esque.  Did you ever see her in concert?  I wish I had done so.

Nice to hear Adam was such a gent.  However, I am sure his patience would've been tested if he had to meet some of the Brits on this board - will the real an tha please stand up?
No, I never saw Joni...but I LOVE her music. I think I've posted some of her work on the song of the day thread. I love that I am Mitchell-esque! wow

And, Adam probably would have run away screaming his head off if he saw our beloved an tha. eeeeeeeeeek!

Offline an tha

• Airborne Ranger
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2017, 10:01:44 AM »

Funny, an tha.

No, I never saw Joni...but I LOVE her music. I think I've posted some of her work on the song of the day thread. I love that I am Mitchell-esque! wow

And, Adam probably would have run away screaming his head off if he saw our beloved an tha. eeeeeeeeeek!

My avatar photo is 10 years old now and i was sober then.....

Offline riffraff

• Drowning Man/Woman
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2017, 12:06:11 PM »

Funny, an tha.

My avatar photo is 10 years old now and i was sober then.....
Now, that IS scary...the visuals are making me tremble...

Offline briscoetheque

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • R-E-S-T-E-C-P
« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2017, 08:00:06 PM »
This thread has taken a peculiar turn...

Offline m2

• Administrator
  • Desert Rose
  • I love the smell of fresh forum killspam.
« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2017, 10:36:22 PM »
Since we hope to bring on new forum moderators in the very near future, I'm going to lock this thread to avoid confusion with the new announcement and this old one from a few years ago.