Author Topic: One of the best fan made concert  (Read 1708 times)

Offline J_Rock321

• Party Girl/Boy
  • Hiiipower
One of the best fan made concert
« on: January 02, 2014, 04:24:06 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Online THRILLHO

• Holy Joe
  • The sun won't melt our wings tonight
Re: One of the best fan made concert
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 04:29:00 PM »
thanks gonna dl this and watch it soon

Offline Drummer Boy

• Party Girl/Boy
  • Not walking away... gonna find a better line.
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 09:59:52 PM »
Great show. Thanks for posting!

Offline ashaiw

• Babyface
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 02:10:38 PM »
Great made show. They should play more often One tree hill and hopefully never ever again Boy falls from the Sky.

Offline Spaderholic

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2016, 05:05:50 PM »
Sorry, I know this is an old thread but I'm just about to watch this video now. It looks good. I'm confused though, what do they mean by The Other Side? The other side of what? It's the 360 tour, I see that. Is it one specific show where they performed the songs in a different order to the RoseBowl concert as well as playing several different songs compared to the RoseBowl one or is it various performances of songs from different nights on the tour all put together to make one whole concert?

There's another 360 concert on YouTube that's been titled "The Show Never Done". Is that also the 360 tour showing different performances of each song from different venues that were played on the tour, put together to make one full show? Are these particular performances of each song classed as the BEST performances of each song, making it a "perfect" 360 tour gig? Just wondering what these recordings/compilations are meant to be exactly. Is it because some consider the RoseBowl concert is not the best show of the tour, performance or atmosphere-wise, so these compilation videos are what people consider to be the best performances of each song?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 05:41:35 PM by Spaderholic »

Offline vertigofly40

• Wanderer
  • The world turns and we get dizzy
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2016, 05:36:20 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sorry, I know this is an old thread but I'm just about to watch this video now. It looks good. I'm confused though, what do they mean by The Other Side? The other side of what? It's the 360 tour, I see that. Is it one specific show where they performed the songs in a different order to the RoseBowl concert as well as playing several different songs compared to the RoseBowl one or is it various performances of songs from different nights on the tour all put together to make one whole concert?

There's another 360 concert on YouTube that's been titled "The Show Never Done". Is that also the 360 tour showing different performances of each song from different venues that were played on the tour, put together to make one full show? Are these particular performances of each song classed as the BEST performances of each song, making it a "perfect" 360 tour gig? Just wondering what these recordings/compilations are meant to be exactly. Is it because some consider the RoseBowl concert is not the best show of the tour, performance or atmosphere-wise, so these compilation videos are what people consider to be the best performances of each song?

It looks like the audio is from the U2 Fan Club 360 CD releases with the video from the corresponding concert.