U2 > The Band

Whose aged the best since the "The Joshua Tree" cover?

(1/13) > >>

iced:
Bono?
The Edge?
Larry Mullen Jr.?
Adam Clayton?

They all look good, but I actually think it might be the Edge since he put a cap on his head following POP.

...What say you?

Velvet Dress:
Edge, definitely.   Great skin for a 53 year old white guy with his lifestyle.   Plus exquisite bone structure - that's something you're either born with or not, and it doesn't change with age.

Larry still looks the youngest by far, but I think of "ageing well" (in terms of looks) as meaning looking your age and looking good.

Am I bugging you?:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginBono?
The Edge?
Larry Mullen Jr.?
Adam Clayton?

They all look good, but I actually think it might be the Edge since he put a cap on his head following POP.

...What say you?

--- End quote ---
  Edge has been wearing the beanie since 1991, prior to the release of Achtung Baby. I think it's about time he got rid of it. I have to agree, Edge does look good for his age, as does Larry. 

Edgedisciple:
Edge. Larry second (seems like his vegetarian regimen helped a lot). Bono and Adam are aging fast. Bono has never taken care of himself (smoke and booze especially) and the voice was the first thing to suffer from it.

jenniferh aka jen:
I'm going to say this at the risk of losing my Adam Girl card.

Edge and Larry are aging very well, gracefully and still in good health.

Bono is aging faster then expected, and I agree with Edgedesciple, booze and smoke are responsible.

Adam was aging very well and got the coveted Silver Fox award. His hair went astray for a while and is now looking good! But lately he hasn't looked "happy" except when he's got his guitar and jamming out. I'm not blinded by this as other people have noticed it too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version